• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
3 weeks ago#21
Cauterize the wound with Captain Falcon's laser. Those are used in surgery right?
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#22
Birdbrain posted...
Cauterize the wound with Captain Falcon's laser. Those are used in surgery right?

This works too.
Also I had no idea the guy was 10
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#23
EpicSnailMan posted...
This works too.
Also I had no idea the guy was 10
I mean I guess being Samurai Goroh's son doesn't actually scream 10, he could've been older from that description alone, but yeah, he's just a kid.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Inf1ltrated_

Inf1ltrated_
3 weeks ago#24
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
I mean I guess being Samurai Goroh's son doesn't actually scream 10, he could've been older from that description alone, but yeah, he's just a kid.
So we just possibly scarred a 10 year old by amputating his arm.

Huh.
"Reaching for heaven. Ascent beyond, rise above. Even the sky, falls."

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#25
Finish the job. It’s the only way now

Ok so we cauterize using plasma cannon and then use the sleeve of Dai’s shirt (since he doesn’t need it anymore) to bind the wound
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#26
EpicSnailMan posted...
Finish the job. It’s the only way now

Ok so we cauterize using plasma cannon and then use the sleeve of Dai’s shirt (since he doesn’t need it anymore) to bind the wound
I'm down.
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#27
Huh. Somehow I got untracked from the story. D:

Anyway, there's one little detail I think we may be forgetting. We need to get the kid to stay still long enough to actually do any of these things successfully. I vote we throw Jigglypuff's Song at him and get out of range before doing anything else.

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#28
Colette-Brunel posted...
Huh. Somehow I got untracked from the story. D:

Anyway, there's one little detail I think we may be forgetting. We need to get the kid to stay still long enough to actually do any of these things successfully. I vote we throw Jigglypuff's Song at him and get out of range before doing anything else.
Aight this then EpicSnailMan's plan.

User Info: Blaizeus

Blaizeus
3 weeks ago#29
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Aight this then EpicSnailMan's plan.
Coolio w this
Arguments are good.

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#30
Sure
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A