• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#11
Birdbrain posted...
What does Washkered Eggplant do?

Eggplant smokebomb.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
3 weeks ago#12
Wario creates a Dutch oven
Mr. EAD multiplies and huddles around the group

Bad ideas aside, President cuts down some trees, presumably once without blankets of snow on the branches, and uses the wood for fire.
AERTUNL I EBT ENHTONRAALBNS DG
SCETNEHDSEWETEWUBEKBEOE ! I

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#13
Cut off Dai’s arm now and have us bathe in the warm blood

Jokes aside, do the tree thing like Use mentioned
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#14
Use's idea. Then use red Pikmace for the source of fire. I guess if the fire is having trouble staying lit Wario could Waft it?

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
3 weeks ago#15
So funny thing.
I put off reading the last topic for awhile and was like, "Wouldn't it be cool to let it have 100 unread messages?"
Then it kept going... and going... and I was like, "Well I might as well wait for it to reach 200."

It's now at 437...

...I'll catch up at some point.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#16
X. What you said.

"Go cut down a tree, we need firewood." Olimar commanded the President. "And make sure it's not a tree directly above us. We need the protection from the snowfall."

"Order me around, why don't you..." the President grumbled to himself as he stomped off in search of a tree. "Want to give me a pay cut while you're at it you sonuva..."

Soon enough the President returned with an ample supply of firewood. One Red Pikmace swing later, and the group had a large fire with which to keep themselves (relatively) warm.

"I'll take first watch," Falcon volunteered. "You all get some sleep."

"Heh heh. Yes sir!" Wario grinned before laying down and immediately beginning to snore.

"I don't sleep!" Mr. EAD declared. "I don't need it! But I'm a good actor, so you won't know the difference! Watch!" Mr. EAD dropped down right into the snow and began snoring even louder than Wario.

One-by-one the rest of the group managed to fall asleep. Olimar lie in his spot for a while, Skree attached to his helmet and snoozing, unable to fall asleep in anticipation for the horribly uncomfortable scene that was soon to come. After an hour or two of anticipatory dread, he finally managed to doze off.

Suddenly Olimar jolted awake to the sound of a child's screaming. The first thing Olimar noticed was that it was dawn; Falcon had had the courtesy to let them all get some actual sleep before striking. The second thing he noticed was that Dai Goroh was writhing about in the snow, bawling and screaming and freaking out in general.

"I'm sorry!" Falcon cried, dropping the bloodstained katana down into the snow. "It had to be done!"

"Whoa." Wario gasped. "That's hardcore."

"Wah, I think I'm gonna be sick..." Waluigi stomped off to find a suitable location to vomit.

"Amputation." Nana shuddered, looking over at Popo. "I'm glad we never had to resort to cutting off a toe or something."

"I'm still collecting data and thus not an expert by any means," Mr. EAD said with an inappropriate amount of whimsy, "But it looks like that child is losing strawberry jam at an alarming rate! We wouldn't want him to lose his filling!"

"Oh, you're right..." Falcon groaned, gazing down at the bloodied snow surrounding Dai Goroh. He hadn't even considered the need for a bandage. "Uh... um..."

X. Write-in what to do.

Party

1. Skree
1a. Suck Life Force
1b. Carry
1c. Maxim Tomato x 1

2. Olimar
2a. Pikmace
2a1. Red Pikmin
2a2. Yellow Pikmin
2a3. Blue Pikmin
2a4. Purple Pikmin
2a5. White Pikmin
2a6. Rock Pikmin
2a7. Winged Pikmin
2b. Whistle
2c. Recording Device
2c1. Dedede's Mistake
2c2. Jigglypuff Sing
2d. Gun (Bullets x 1?)
2e. Pamphlets x 15

2g. Rupees x 3,240
2h. Dragoon Piece A, B, C
2i. Tingle Tuner
2j. Pokeball x 2
2k. Maxim Tomato x 1
2l. Bottle x 1 - Spicy Pepper Residue

3. Boney
3a. Bite
3b. Sniff
3c. Round Bomb
3d. Square Bomb
3e. Magnesis
3f. Stasis
3g. Cryonis Pillar
3h. Cryonis Ball
3i. Flight
3j. Camera
3ja. Vinebeck w/Falco
3jb. Sidon Posing
3jc. Ghoulmiliation
3jd. K. Rool's Portraitification
3je. Vehemoth Phosflashed
3k. Vampire Killer

4. Captain Falcon
4a. Leg Cannon
4a1. Plasma Beam
4a2. Ice Beam
4b. Falcon Punch
4c. Falcon Kick
4d. Knee of Justice
4e. Screw Attack

5. The President
5a. Watering Can
5b. Shovel
5c. Axe

6. Wario
6a. Dash Attack
6b. Piledriver
6c. Corkscrew Conk
6d. Wild Swing-Ding
6e. Ground Pound
6f. Chomp
6g. Wario Waft
6h. Garlic Clove x 1

7. Waluigi
7a. Tennis Wahket
7b. Wahnado
7c. Wahll-Luigi!
7d. Wah-stroke
7e. Drop Wahket
7f. Wahskered Eggplant
7g. Wah-bomb
7h. Pirwahna Plant

8. Pac-Man
8a. Bonus Fruit
8b. Power Pellet
8c. Pac-Jump
8d. Fire Hydrant

9. Ice Climbers
9a. Ice Shot
9b. Squall Hammer
9c. Belay
9d. Blizzard

10. Mr. EAD
10a. Mass Production
10b. Let Them Eat Cake
10c. Merry Jig
10d. Lift

11. Dai Goroh
11a. Katana Slash
11b. Wooden Sandal Stomp
11c. Samurai Draw
11d. Counter
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Crimson_Squid
3 weeks ago#17
Already_in_Use posted...
Wario creates a Dutch oven
Mr. EAD multiplies and huddles around the group

I would have accepted either of these, why are you so eager to dismiss such good ideas?

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#18
Crimson_Squid posted...
I would have accepted either of these, why are you so eager to dismiss such good ideas?
I thought the implication was both at the same time which I think might not have been great, and also would've made it harder to perform the amputation.

By the look of it, either Dai has a DIFFERENT infection or he's still Infected, which is fun.

Anyway yeah we really need to do something and fast. We should have informed our good Wah beforehand so Dr. Waluigi could get this done quick... Hmmm...

Well we need to wrap it up somehow and we need to do it with something that won't give him an infection... Uh... Part of me wants to say Ice Beam but it's cold enough as is, it would probably melt before we can find a better solution, and I think it would result in a sort of infection anyhow.

Does anybody have a sort of cloth? Belay implies the Icies have the rope to swing one another around, we could borrow that to tie something, but I doubt anybody would be willing to fork over their clothes, especially with how cold it is.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
3 weeks ago#19
Cauterize the wound with the pikmace
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Already_in_Use

Already_in_Use
3 weeks ago#20
Crimson_Squid posted...
I thought that some of the party would rather freeze than use the waft for warmth, and I wasn’t sure if EAD’s body warmth would be any better than a fire. Though next time I won’t be too hasty in dismissing these kinds of solutions.

About Dai. If worse comes to worst, we still have a Maximum Tomato. They heal injuries obviously, but I don’t know how much Dai’s wound would regenerate from it if at all. Might need to cauterize like Epic said, but could we at least knock him out or something first?
AERTUNL I EBT ENHTONRAALBNS DG
SCETNEHDSEWETEWUBEKBEOE ! I
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Olimar's Alimony - Part 21: Lost in Hyrule
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A