• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any series where you would love a stage but don't really want a character?

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
3 weeks ago#1
I've always thought Rampage would make for an excellent Smash Bros. stage. Just an autoscrolling level where you're giant and smashing up buildings while the military attacks you, it'd be fun as hell.

Kind of also my opinion of Corpse Party? Not like I'd protest if somehow Sachiko got in, but the real appeal of the series would really be in having Heavenly Host as a stage and the game's awesome soundtrack. ... So long as you keep everything exclusively to the various incarnations of the first game because every other entry in this franchise regardless of medium is garbage.

Silent Hill would also be cool as hell as a stage but I could comfortably live with never seeing Pyramid Head again in any medium.
(message deleted)

User Info: MartyMcfly2019

MartyMcfly2019
3 weeks ago#3
Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Imagine fighting on a stage that switches between Puyo Puyo and Tetris matches and you have to dodge the Puyo and Tetrominos as they fall down towards the bottom.
Smash Main Banjo-Kazooie Smash MW's Crash Bandicoot and Maxwell from Scribblenauts
https://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

User Info: bengever

bengever
3 weeks ago#4
Minecraft
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: Bambam690-

Bambam690-
3 weeks ago#5
Minecraft. I know everyone wants Steve to be in the game as a character, and that’s fine and all. But I personally think Steve would be a little weird. Just on the way he moves and animates like he does in his own game. But as a stage, I think that represents Minecraft even better than a character would and I would be totally on board with that idea.

User Info: Unknown Force

Unknown Force
3 weeks ago#6
Rhythm Heaven
MvCI Team: Capcom Function/ Marvel Function
#FreeCustomPalutena

User Info: Down_B_Counter

Down_B_Counter
3 weeks ago#7
I have no idea how Chell would work, but a Portal stage would be awesome.
Gordon Freeman, Dr. Eggman, Waluigi, Crash Bandicoot, and Shovel Knight for Smash

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
3 weeks ago#8
Minecraft.
Steve would be a horrendous character. He's so stiff and lifeless that he makes Byleth look emotional by comparison.
But a Minecraft STAGE would be beautiful. Absolutely stunning.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: TheMindGamer

TheMindGamer
3 weeks ago#9
Ace Attorney. Courtroom No. 5 would be awesome.
Mario RPG. Bowser's Keep is the most iconic thing about that game.
Minecraft. It's already been explained by others.
Tetris. There's not really anything you can use as a fighter.
http://archiveofourown.org/users/TheMindGamer
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/TheMindGamer/Thespinnerisawesome.jpg

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
3 weeks ago#10
Minecraft is the first thing that comes to mind.

Down_B_Counter posted...
I have no idea how Chell would work, but a Portal stage would be awesome.

I'm currently going through Portal 2 and I'd definitely be down for a stage.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Any series where you would love a stage but don't really want a character?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A