• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Kind of wonder if people are sleeping on Dragalia Lost.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
3 weeks ago#1
Doesn't have any sort of Nintendo console presence, granted, but we already have a song from Heroes in the game, plus it's a very big hit for an original property that's not really all that directly tied with Nintendo.

Could see it being pretty tempting from Nintendo's perspective to get somebody from it in, particularly given being in Smash Bros. even in a minor capacity often does a lot to elevate a character's stock and that'd be very desirable when you're trying to sell a gacha game.

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
3 weeks ago#2
I made a poll once about why there is nothing of it in the game and most of the results were that people thought it was because for being a mobile game despite being made by Nintendo. This is a bit weird considering that Fire Emblem Heroes got a song in Ultimate. I dunno, we may get an event sooner or later.
I do archery when I'm not playing video games or working.
Lover of Mega Man, Zelda, F-Zero, Fighting games and RPGs.
I mean, it's a trashy mobile game, so there's nothing to sleep on.
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
3 weeks ago#4
I personally would love for a Dragalia Lost character to be in Smash, sadly the most likely character is the Prince, who happens to be the most boring as well
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 weeks ago#5
I think he stands a chance but be prepared for another massive community tantrum if he makes it in.
Here we go

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
3 weeks ago#6
No, it’s a mobile gacha game
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
Fav games: Xenoblade (1) > P4G>P5>DQ11>FETH

User Info: DeZApurified

DeZApurified
3 weeks ago#7
If he has an actual in game dragon transformation install, then i would be very happy

User Info: CrazedCavalier

CrazedCavalier
3 weeks ago#8
It's because people don't want to consider it.

While Euden isn't impossible, moveset strikes me as a big of a major issue-- since gameplay wise, he's a fairly generic swordy outside of dragon transformations.
To make him work in Smash, a bit of expansion/reading between the lines would be required; if they, say, had him as a spellblade who uses dragon's powers to change the elements and stats of his attacks that would be pretty neat.
"Something deep inside, keeping me alive/Fusing into the unknown, losing my own control"
--Dark Hero

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#9
CrazedCavalier posted...
It's because people don't want to consider it.

While Euden isn't impossible, moveset strikes me as a big of a major issue-- since gameplay wise, he's a fairly generic swordy outside of dragon transformations.
To make him work in Smash, a bit of expansion/reading between the lines would be required; if they, say, had him as a spellblade who uses dragon's powers to change the elements and stats of his attacks that would be pretty neat.
He would feel like a Corrin 2.0. At least, for me.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: MelanieAntiqua

MelanieAntiqua
3 weeks ago#10
The reason you don't see Dragalia Lost get talked about a lot in the community is that most "predictions" the Smash community makes are glorified wishlists (and have a strong bias towards games that are popular in the west rather than in Japan, and gacha games like Dragalia Lost are a much bigger deal in Japan than outside of it).

I've never played it, and wouldn't exactly be all too hyped to see Euden (the most likely rep, from what I gathered) in Smash, but a Dragalia Lost rep is definitely more likely than many of the community favorites that wind up in predictions all the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Kind of wonder if people are sleeping on Dragalia Lost.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A