• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you rather have a ninth Fire Emblem character or a Gen 8 Pokemon in FP2?

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
3 weeks ago#11
Neither. I dislike Pokémon and think Fire Emblem is rather bloated despite me liking the series. F-Zero, Xenoblade, Splatoon, and others still only have one rep.
"To be or not to be, that is the question"
-Albert Einstein, The Bible

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
3 weeks ago#12
If I had to choose? Ninth FE character, easily. Pokemon are always snoozefest lamers in Smash aside from Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu and Jigglypuff. They're the most despised reps for me.
PSN: Everember
Saber and Emiya belong in Smash Ultimate.

User Info: Minjinx_

Minjinx_
3 weeks ago#13
Neither. If it has to be from a franchise with a lot of reps I'd rather have another Mario character. Every Mario character in Smash, with the sole exception of Doc is very popular and never just shilled in.

User Info: Heart-ThROB

Heart-ThROB
3 weeks ago#14
Depends on the character being chosen. A Pokémon like Plusle & Minun as a character duo would be awesome. However, if it's a lame starter like Rillaboom, I'll pass.

Can't really think of a worthwhile addition from Fire Emblem at the moment, though. Maybe another magic user like Celica or something. I dunno.
I'm a rather cunning linguist.
Seriously, ask me about language.

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
3 weeks ago#15
Pokemon are always more fun. Incineroar wipes the floor with Byleth.

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
3 weeks ago#16
I want all the DLC to be FE characters, that would probably entertain me more than what s*** picks get in.
😍Lyn😍
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you rather have a ninth Fire Emblem character or a Gen 8 Pokemon in FP2?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A