• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Pokesmash and Olimar's Alimony Part 3: A Missing Protagonist?

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#301
Colette-Brunel posted...
I mean trying to sell Arche to the nurse is an option if you want.

Update will be later tonight.

Definitely the not-spoilered section
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#302
I wouldn't dream of it, more for the sake of not giving up a friend than not wanting to give something to the nurse. Also, the implication was bribery, not selling Arche, she probably doesn't make enough money to buy Arche from us.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#303
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
I wouldn't dream of it, more for the sake of not giving up a friend than not wanting to give something to the nurse. Also, the implication was bribery, not selling Arche, she probably doesn't make enough money to buy Arche from us.
Well, she probably wouldn't have the money to buy her off you guys, but if you recall she was being a bit shady at one point with you guys with the favor asking. She's not exactly your normal your everyday nurse what with the bribery she tried to do with you guys earlier.

X. Ask about the garden.

"Actually..." Jenny paused. The nurse looked at her with a look of curiosity. "We'd like to see your garden, if that's okay."

The nurse's eyes grew wide. She began digging for another piece of paper and revealed it to the party.

"You don't want to recover your Pokemon then?" Missingno read.

"No, just the garden please. If you don't mind," Jenny said again.

The nurse nodded and put the card back on the table. "Thank Arceus I don't have to keep using these cards then."

"What-a happened?" Pirate Mario asked.

"For some reason whenever a trainer comes in to heal their Pokemon, I literally can't stop myself from saying, 'We hope to see you again!' And as you guys know, that's a no-no now..." the nurse sighed.

Missingno began to chuckle. "Excuse me for just one moment...." he ran out of the center and laughter could suddenly be heard from outside.

"...Anyway. I'd be happy to show you all our garden!" she looked over to her Chansey. "You're in charge out here while I'm in the garden okay?"

"Chansey!" it answered back happily.

It was a fairly nice garden. The garden had various veggies and berries growing in the ground, heat lamps giving them the warmth to grow since the garden is smack in the middle of the Pokemon Center. On the other side of the garden was a small pool that had a Squirtle resting in it with a young trainer around Jenny's age keeping an eye on the clearly drained Pokemon.

Jenny considered her options.

A. Ask if she can water the garden.
B. Speak to the trainer and Squirtle.
C. Other. (Write-in)

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#304
A. We'd like to help... It's kind of our fault you need to hold the cards, after all. MissingNo, you're up.
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
1 month ago#305
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
A. We'd like to help... It's kind of our fault you need to hold the cards, after all. MissingNo, you're up.

Yass
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Brock and Misty

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
1 month ago#306
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#307
Sorry for the lack of updates, been unwell. Should have one for you guys tomorrow, thanks for your patience.

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#308
I have no right to complain if my updates are even slower, and I wouldn't anyway, it's fine.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#309
It’s fine, i’ve been shorting my updates today as well.
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#310
A. Water the garden!

"Would it be okay if we helped water the garden?" Jenny asked the nurse. The nurse examined the plants for a moment and nodded.

"It does look like it's about time to water them," she responded. She offered Jenny a hose to water them. Jenny then looked over at Missingno. "You should probably help too."

Missingno looked at Jenny in surprise. "Why me?"

"I don't know what you did, but I think you have something to do with the nurse's speech problem." she whispered to him.

Missingno shrugged. "I mean you're not wrong."

With that, the two began focusing on watering the gun, Jenny using the hose, and Missingno using Water Gun. Olimar spent time pulling out any weeds in the garden, while Pirate Mario spent the time looking at the pond and resting Squirtle.

Before too long, they were finished. Jenny thanked the nurse for letting them see the garden and thought about what they should do next.

A. Talk to Unremarkable.
B. Go to the PokeMart.
C. Go see Mom. (Ends Day)
D. Other. (Write-in)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Pokesmash and Olimar's Alimony Part 3: A Missing Protagonist?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A