• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wtf happen at Genoboard

User Info: Drag0nBlade

Drag0nBlade
4 days ago#451
SmashBurb posted...
You also acknowledged that people don't play as "popular characters", so your point is moot.

Stop being off topic.

Geno deserves a spot because he is from the mario series. He also would not be a generic mii costume.
I make video games.

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 days ago#452
Drag0nBlade posted...
And look at what your comment has nothing to do with, the title. But if knowing that Sans sucks hurts you so. Fine.

Yeah, because the thread was derailed by your temper tantrum, like I said in my first response to this entire Shantal vs Sans argument.

Drag0nBlade posted...
Geno is a better pick than sans. because.

Ummm....no, the thread's title and OP say nothing about Sans.

The thread's title is "Wtf happen at Genoboard", and the original post is as followed:

Yosuke_Erdrick posted...
I was on break for two days ,Fatman is banned again and the thread is locked?

https://smashboards.com/threads/geno-%E2%99%A5%E2%99%AA-return-of-the-starsend-savior-on-to-fighters-pass-2-speculation.446378/page-2318

There is nothing about Sans there. This isn't a thread about Sans.

SmashBurb
4 days ago#453
Drag0nBlade posted...
Geno deserves a spot because he is from the mario series. He also would not be a generic mii costume.

Oh, you're a troll.

That explains a lot, lol.

Drag0nBlade
4 days ago#454
SmashBurb posted...
Yeah, because the thread was derailed by your temper tantrum, like I said in my first response to this entire Shantal vs Sans argument.

Ummm....no, the thread's title and OP say nothing about Sans.

The thread's title is "Wtf happen at Genoboard", and the original post is as followed:

There is nothing about Sans there. This isn't a thread about Sans.

No this is a thread about Geno. So discuss Geno.

SmashBurb posted...
Oh, you're a troll.

That explains a lot, lol.

Don't get me right here. I do really hate sans though.
I make video games.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
4 days ago#455
Drag0nBlade posted...
I mean if that were the case I could think of more 'deserving' Mario characters very easily. Toad has his own spin offs and has been playable in mainline games. Hell, Paper Mario is a very prominent RPG series and arguably could 'deserve' a character by the exact same metrics Geno fans use to justify his inclusion.
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 158! Fund it Capcom!
Smash Ultimate mains: Banjo & Kazooie, Inkling, K. Rool, Hero, King Dedede, Isabelle

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
4 days ago#456
Geno fans are pathetic. And they wonder why he's very hated nowadays.

Drag0nBlade posted...
Geno deserves a spot because he is from the Mario series.
Not good enough. There are plenty of notable 1st, 2nd & 3rd party characters, especially Mario characters who are far more notable & recognizable than Geno is.
November 8th, 2016 was the day that became a HUGE nightmare for America & the rest of the world once Donald Trump was elected president.
(edited 4 days ago)

Drag0nBlade
4 days ago#457
Garp_fist posted...
I mean if that were the case I could think of more 'deserving' Mario characters very easily. Toad has his own spin offs and has been playable in mainline games. Hell, Paper Mario is a very prominent RPG series and arguably could 'deserve' a character by the exact same metrics Geno fans use to justify his inclusion.

you mean like plant?
I make video games.

SmashBurb
4 days ago#458
Garp_fist posted...

Guy's a troll, he pretty much gave it away with that response.

Look at the last sentence. "He would not be a generic Mii Costume". Geno's only playable role in Smash was actually as a Generic Mii Costume. An even more Generic Mii Costume than Sans'.

There is no way someone would unironically say something like that.

User Info: retrojake480

retrojake480
4 days ago#459
Shinobi120 posted...
Geno fans are pathetic. And they wonder why he's very hated nowadays.

If you live in a tiny internet message boards bubble, sure! He's less likely to be known by anyone than to be hated by 6 or 7 fragile and obsessive gamefaqs users.

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
4 days ago#460
retrojake480 posted...
If you live in a tiny internet message boards bubble, sure! He's less likely to be known by anyone than to be hated by 6 or 7 fragile and obsessive gamefaqs users.
Delusional.
November 8th, 2016 was the day that became a HUGE nightmare for America & the rest of the world once Donald Trump was elected president.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wtf happen at Genoboard
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A