• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#71
Macedolago posted...
Go after Luigi

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#72
Go to the railroad tracks, drink a shake, and cry while calling Luigi again.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 weeks ago#73
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
2 weeks ago#74
Number Gen says 3

You order a shake and then backwards long jump your way over to the railroad tracks. Maybe Luigi was actually right and it would be a great place to watch the storm. When you arrive at the tracks you sit down in the middle of them. You drink your shake before you start spontaneously crying. You're not sure why you're crying. I mean you're pretty sure you could stop Dark Ness easily. Maybe it was because you were a bad big brother, maybe you fear for Hugh's life, or you know Dark Ness is going to have to get banished again. Maybe it wasn't anything of those things and you were just crying because you're a weeb and the shake wasn't even as good as it used to be and they stopped including cherries.

No matter what reason, you decide the only thing to do to calm you is to call Luigi.

Luigi is currently being thrown around by the winds in the storm. He lost his phone while attempting to call Mario again.

"Oh a Mario where in the world could you be? I've tried my best but I could really you some-a back up right about now." Off in the distance Luigi could still see his phone flying around. Maybe calling Mario wasn't the best use of his limited data. Even Waluigi probably would have come to help. Suddenly he sees it start to glow and his ringtone goes off.

"Someones-a calling me? Now one ever calls ol Luigi! It has to be important." Mustering up the last of his strength Luigi manages to jump his way over to his phone.

"Yello?" Luigi is only met by crying and someone who is only narrated for. Confused, Luigi checks who's calling him and is pleasantly surprised.

"M-m-Mario? Is that a really you! I just knew you were alive! Where are you and why are you crying?"

You tell Luigi you're not sure why you're crying and that you're at the railroad tracks. You take a large drink of your shake.

"Hey uh, that wouldn't happen to be a McDonalds shake, would it?"

You tell him that's exactly what it is.

"That's funny! Just about an hour ago I was at the ol railroad tracks crying too! And I had a shake."

You tell him you know because you listened to his calls and responded to all of them individually.

Luigi takes a look at his phone's notifications and is surprised. "You-a sure did! Hey uh, you're not mocking me are you? You know-a what? I don't care. Listen, Mario, I a need you to figure out a way to get me out of this mess. I've managed to make my way out of ever situation I've gotten myself into up until now. I'm not sure why you're-a crying but I'm sure we could figure out together. But right-a now I need you to pull yourself together and help me!"

Despite him not being able to see you, you nod your head and say ok.

"Great! I think that strange Yugioh Prison is the center of the storm. If I could get to it I bet I'd be safe. Got any ideas?"

You start thinking of ways Luigi could get to safety.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/9/7/AAeAGQAAALmJ.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Luigi needs some help getting to safety. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#75
Luigi grabs whatever is nearby to fashion into a bull head and wears it, before charging to Yu-Gi-Oh Prison.
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 weeks ago#76
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Luigi grabs whatever is nearby to fashion into a bull head and wears it, before charging to Yu-Gi-Oh Prison.

Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 week ago#77
Airdrop luigi and yourself to hugh
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat
Pizzacat10 posted...

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 week ago#79
Number gen says 3

You tell Luigi that he has to go to the airdrop on his phone and airdrop himself to Hugh.

"Wait a minute. Won't that leave my phone behind?"

You tell him it will but it's really the only way to get out his mess. You also tell him you're going to be airdropping yourself and your entire party to Hugh soon.

"Well if you say so. See ya soon." Luigi ends the call.

You get everyone in your party together and airdrop everyone to Hugh. You all get sent through the phone, and your phone falls to the ground next to the train tracks.

When you arrive at the Yugioh Prison things are a sorry sight. Hugh is laying on the table and the Amiibo Festival disc is cracked in two. Captain Falcon is kneeling and trying his best to stand up again. Dark Ness is cornering Luigi.

"When will they be coming Luigi? You have to know, you're not smart enough to know to airdrop yourself." Luigi is shaking in the corner and just points at you. Dark Ness turns around and smiles. "Well well well. If isn't the biggest nuisances in the world. You're to late Mario, I've already defeat Hugh and this time, no can stop me now."

You tell Dark Ness your pretty sure he's said that before and he's always been stopped pretty easily.

"Well that was then and this is now!" Dark Ness starts slightly growing in size. "I've been so focused on ruling this world I hadn't even stopped to think that I already had an entire dimension under my control. Instead of trying to take over this world, I'm just going to bring it to the Shadow Realm! Goodbye Mario. Nothing you can do will stop me now!" He starts manically laughing as he grows back into his giant form. He breaks the delicate balance of the Yugioh Prison and all the cards go flying into the storm. This is still the center of the storm so as long as you don't back up into it you should be fine.

Before you can think of what to do next your see an truck drive through the storm and into the center. It stops and a malnourished Kane gets out of the car and walks over to the group. You ask him how he could have possibly driven through the storm.

"I've driven through much worst." He looks over at MacGuffin Guy and Winged Kuriboh. "I'm glad we're on the same page. Listen, while I was stuck in that damned hole I learned quite a bit about the ritual to banish Dark Ness. You can let me get that set up. All I need you to do is to get him small again. Shy dude and flying guy come with me. Oh also Samus, I'll need you to back me up." They all walk over to Kane and get to work.

This whole time, Shadow Doshin has been cowering from just looking at Dark Ness. He must of had some bad experiences with him in the Shadow Realm. He looks at a defeated Hugh and a kneeling Captain Falcon and suddenly looks more determined. He transforms into Shadow Jashin and runs over to you. He draws a picture and shows it to you.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/5/2/AAeAGQAAALzg.png
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/5/3/AAeAGQAAALzh.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy, Kane, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Hugh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Everyone has rejoined your party and it's time to fight Dark Ness for the final time! What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G
Put Shadow Jashin into the inventory, and pull him back out, then pull out the copies and use them to build a giant Shadow Doshin mecha, as we have no giant mushrooms, so we'll have to make do.

Jimmy is in charge of editing the drawing to show we are building a mecha.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A