• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
Airdrop Amiibo Festival 2: Zero to Hugh.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 week ago#62
Huh, how far can i push this?

Airdrop a building to hugh
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 week ago#63
Airdrop party to hugh
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
Macedolago posted...
Airdrop party to hugh

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 week ago#65
Number Gen says 1
Airdrop Amiibo Festival 2: Zero to Hugh.

You wonder what else Hugh could possibly use in battle. You take a quick look into your inventory and see the game that was made so long ago. Amiibo Festival 2: Zero is the peak of game design, rivaling those such as Bubsy 3D and Lego Island. You decide just seeing the box art for this wonderful game will boost Hugh's moral and give him a better chance at winning.

"You know these fries are finger lickin good!" Hugh says before actually licking his fingers.

Dark Ness eats another fry. "These are McDonald's fries. They're not even warm anymore."

Hugh's phone starts glowing again and a copy of Amiibo Festival 2: Zero pops out. Hugh gasps, "Is that a sealed copy of Amiibo Festival 2: Zero! Only the greatest game of all time, rivaling games such as Bubsy 3D and Lego Island!"

Dark Ness is just annoyed at this point, no way to sugar coat it. "How many items are your friends going to send you? And can't you just take your turn! It's been ten minutes and you've done nothing. You're clearly just stalling for time. I should just crawl over the table and kill you now, but I think it'd be funnier to escape this prison the legit way. No way Mario would have ever seen it coming."

"You really gotta chill out. Have you ever even played this game? I tell you I think I'm going to send you to the Shadow Realm with a copy of this game and a WiiU just so you can experience it." Hugh places down a face down card in the spell/trap zone. "I end my turn!"

Welp, there goes one of your basically endless amount of copies of Amiibo Festival 2. If you're not careful with these things you could probably crash the price of an aftermarket copy. You look down at your phone again and realize in your haste to airdrop stuff to Hugh, you completed missed the fact that you have 50 missed calls from Luigi. From today alone. Not even the entire time you were gone in space. Just today.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/7/4/AAeAGQAAAKhC.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

You've sent the best game of all time to Hugh. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G
Respond to every call of Luigi's individually.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Macedolago
1 week ago#68
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 week ago#69
Unanimous
Respond to every call of Luigi's individually

Being the good big brother that you are, you decide to respond to all of Luigi's calls individually. Now you would look at all the calls he sent while you were away but you figure you have to cut yourself off at some point so just doing the ones he sent today would be good enough.

Call 1: "Heyya Big Bro just giving you another one of my daily calls. I know you're still out there. There's no evidence of your death and I have some theories. Still lookin for ya bro. Chow."

You respond to the call by saying you've been back for a few days now and to come and meet him and the local McDonalds.

Call 2: "BIG BRO I JUST SAW A BREAK THROUGH. Some giant pink bubble thing came flying out of the sky and landed next to our old pizza place.. I saw a little pink sparkle float away. I think I'm onto something! Chow"

You respond and say that was probably a Heart Potato that brought you back to Earth. You wonder what it's doing now.

Call 7: "Ok so I finally met up with this thing and it looks like it's some weird heart thing. I tried to ask it anything about you, but it just said that it wasn't important right now and to follow it. Imma not sure if I trust this thing but I don't really have any other leads. Chow"

You're not sure how to respond to this call other by pointing out that you told him it was the Heart Potato.

Call 13: "Now a some crazy things have happened to me, but THAT takes the cake. I followed this thing into some cavern an it brought me to an actual cult circle. It asked me if I wanted to become Love Luigi and become powerful enough to destroy Dark Ness. I told him in the most respectful way possible that, that sounded kinda gay and I just don't swing that way. He tried to explain some stuff to me, but at that point I was a out of there. Pro tip, never follow potatos. Chow"

You tell him how that probably would have actually given him super powers, and ended this cyoa a lot sooner.

Call 27: "This day has been a crazy man! First I had that run in with the potato and now this? Reggie just got back from an actual hostage negotiation with Dark Ness! I mean c'mon after that tower fell on him and he got put in jail you figured he'd cool off for awhile, but nooooo. Just had to go kidnap a beloved video game figure. Speaking of that tower Imma actually on my way to investigate the place it came from. Chow"

You suddenly get confused and on this call back you ask Luigi how on Earth he didn't realize you were back by now. You were involved with literally all the events involving Dark Ness for about the last week and surely someone would have noticed and told you. You finish by asking if he's been living under a rock.

Call 34: "This a place is horrible man. They force these poor Maces to create perfect clones of themselves for no pay and only offer small amounts of food after hitting massive goals. This place is big enough it has to be involved with your sudden disappearance. Wait-a.... who's dat. Is that aaa AH AHHHHH AAAAA."

All you can say is that you made the factory and the Maces are quite happy with there work.

Call 35: Mario, I-a just got out of a fight with Mace Windu himself. He caught me lurking through the halls and tried to kick me out. Luckily I was able to jump out a window to escape. Chow."

You don't even have anything to say for this one.

Call 40: WHAT HAPPEND TO DA SKY. I was going to check out the new Yugioh prison when Captain Falcon and Hugh Neutron told me to stand back and walked inside. Then after a bit the sky turned into a dark and evil purple! Mario I got to a-find ya soon. Chow."

You tell him Hugh is trying to banish Dark Ness to the Shadow Realm.

Call 46: "Hey bro just stopped by the Mcdonalds to grab a shake. Surprising the machine wasn't broken. Going to the railroad track to watch what looks like the end of the world."

You say you're still at the McDonalds and the McD's would be a much safer and air conditioned place to watch the end of the world.

Calls 47 and 48 are just Luigi crying as he drinks his shake. You try your best to console him but that's sort of hard when the call was in the past and he doesn't make it clear why he's crying.

Call 49: This is insane, this is insane, this is insane. Heyya bro. Sorry bout the last two calls. That was-a embarrassing. After crying away my sorrow I decided I needed to man up, at least one last time. Just like-a in the mansions. I decided I'd go and see what was happening at the Yugioh jail. When I got there somehow the clouds had severely gotten worse and it was-a starting to storm. I only just got a glimpse of inside the window and saw Hugh and Dark Ness dueling before a phone started glowing. Before I could see what happened I got BLOWN AWAY by the storm and am currently flying around the jail. Somehow the jail seems unaffected and I'm trying to make my way there. C-chowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

You take a look out the window. Wow a storm really did pick up. That's kind of insane how fast that happened. You tell Luigi to just sit tight and that you'll be there once you're done stuffing your face with McDonalds.

Call 50: The entire call is Luigi yelling, "IMMA ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE" and then just a loud gust of wind.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/4/3/AAeAGQAAALSj.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Looks like Luigi went on an entire cyoa worth of adventure on his own. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G
(edited 1 week ago)

Macedolago
1 week ago#70
Go after Luigi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A