• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
2 weeks ago#51
Number Gen says 4
Find Pit, rip out his wings, super glue them to Kuriboh. Now he can be Winged Kuriboh and can basically be a bird without a beak.

You look around for a bird or really anything else you can use. Kuriboh floats over your head and you watch what may possibly be the cutest duel monster just float for a bit. While looking up at Kuriboh, you notice Pit flying through the city. You look at Pit, and then back and Kuriboh, and then at Pit again. Perfect. You BLJ up to Pit.

"You know Lady Palutena? I've said it so many times but the power of flight really is amazing." You can't hear her but you assume Palutena pointed you out to Pit because he turned right before you hit him. You turn Pit around in the air, rip off his rings, and BLJ away. All of that in like 10 seconds! Besides for his incoherent screams, as you BLJ away all you can make out is a small, "I'm finished."

When you get back to the party you go up to Kuriboh and turn him around. Using copious amounts of Super Glue, you put Pit's wings on Kuriboh, turning him into Winged Kuriboh! MacGuffin Guy and Winged Kuriboh turn to each other and start to glow. It looks like you have everyone you'll need for the ritual.

You can tell a final battle is happening because they're dark clouds in the sky

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/4/7/AAeAGQAAAKPb.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Looks like you have everyone you'll need for the ritual. Now would be a good time to do anything you want to do before fighting Dark Ness. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 weeks ago#52
Ask the shy guy how he isn't dead, go to the final battle, go to McDonald's on the way there but only get like 20 orders of fries
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#53
Go to Dairy Queen and spend 20 minutes waiting for food.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 weeks ago#54
Put everyone in your inventory to multiply them
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

TimeJ
1 week ago#55
Number Gen says 3
Put everyone in your inventory + Parts of some of the other votes to extend the length

You systematically throw everyone in your party into your inventory to multiply them. Finally an army composed of the greatest heroes? ever assembled! Instead of consuming your party forever, your inventory spits back out the originals and makes Hatred/Super Hatred versions of all the characters. That way you can tell who the originals are.

You get into the Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand and drive to McDonalds. You decide to take things slow and instead of using the drive through, go inside. You order 20 orders of fries and sit in a booth only big enough for like 5 members of your party. Jimmy looks at you and asks, "Hey wait isn't Hugh literally holding out against Dark Ness for as long as he can?"

You tell him that the fries are an important part of the plan and Hugh can wait a bit longer. He sighs and just looks out the window at the cloud of obvious evil growing over the Yugioh Prison. After about 20 minutes, all your fries are ready and you take them.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/7/4/AAeAGQAAAKhC.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

You have multiplied all of your party members and stopped by McDonalds. What happens next?
Air drop the fries to Hugh to use in battle.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 week ago#57
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
But salt the fries and put them in your inventory first
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat
Pizzacat10 posted...

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 week ago#59
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Pizzacat10 posted...

Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

TimeJ
1 week ago#60
Unanimous
Air drop the fries to Hugh + Salt them and put them in innventory

You grab some extra salt packets and add a bit of extra salt to the fries. Not enough to be overwhelming, but just enough to be noticeable. You throw the salted fries into your inventory and then take some out again. Standard duplicating procedure. Now all you have to do is airdrop them to Hugh. You pull out your phone and try to turn it on.

Oh no... it's dead! This thing has lasted you the entire adventure, how could it be dead now?! The answer is its been dead since you fell into the hole You check the entire McDonalds and find no charging station. You do find an outlet and ask if anyone has a charger. Megaman holds one up and yells, "Here!" He throws up to Samus who then throws it to Jimmy and so on. It's like that scene from the end of Wall-E except not nearly as dramatic and on a much smaller scale. When they finally pass the charger to you, you instantly plug in your phone. You go to airdrop the fries and through the wonders of technology, do it.

Meanwhile, Hugh is battling Dark Ness. He's in a tough position and is losing the duel. Dark Ness taunts him, "You were a fool to ever challenge me. Once I defeat you I will absorb your power and become more powerful than ever before"

"Geez I can't believe I thought you were actually cool when you were teaching me Duel Monsters. " Hugh looks down at his hand. He was able to keep his cool in front of Dark Ness, but was panicking on the inside. He didn't know how much time he had left in him or how long it could take for Super Hatred Mario to arrive. Suddenly, his phone spits out 20 orders of salted fries. He looks at the fries for a little before grabbing and eating one. He smiles and looks at Dark Ness.

"Those fries will not change the outcome of this battle."

"I know, but my friends will."

"Are you really talking about the power of friendship?"

"Yup. You want a fry?"

Dark Ness pauses, "... sure" He takes a fry and eats it. They resume there duel as normal.

You're still at the McDonalds, sitting next to the outlet on the wall. You have a feeling Hugh is doing better now.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/7/4/AAeAGQAAAKhC.jpg
---

Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

You helped Hugh by giving him salted fries. What happens next?

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A