• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
3 weeks ago#41
Get Falcon a Hawaiian Punch!

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
2 weeks ago#42
Number Gen says 2
Get falcon a drink

While thinking over this entire conflict, you spot a vending machine next to the park's bathrooms. You walk over there and look at what's in the machine.... They have Hawaiian Punch? That's like the best! You pop in a dollar and give the drink to Falcon. He smiles and chugs down a good third of the bottle. "Thanks man! Nothing beats Hawaiian Punch!"

You get another one for yourself and then put it into your inventory. Captain drinks the rest of his punch and then is panicked, "Oh shoot! We better get going or else Dark Ness will break out on his own!"

Hugh approaches you, "Mario, I'm glad I met you. I have to go and try to seal Dark Ness away. I'm not really expecting to win, but hey sometimes you just gotta try! Now Mario I got to explain some things to you. A long time ago Dark Ness gave terror to the wor-" You tell Hugh you already know about the hieroglyphics and how Dark Ness was banished to the Shadow Realm.

"Oh, well that's good. We've only spent a little bit together, but you don't seem like the type who would follow prophecies and do what they say. You like to go off the rails a bit more. I think you should take this into consideration though. If you can find four people who can be stand ins for those in the hieroglyphics you would have a sure fire way of banishing Dark Ness!"

Captain Falcon taps Hugh's shoulder and points his thumb behind him. "I'm all for dramatic goodbyes but we gotta go man."

Hugh dramatically turns to. "Mario! Find a back up way to banish Dark Ness. We'll probably need it." He turns away and starts walking before he stops. "Hey, after this is over, lets do that Uno game. We'll invite everyone we know!" He gives you a smile and starts running with Captain Falcon.

You take a stroll through the park and reflect. There's a chance Hugh could stop Dark Ness all on his own, but he honestly didn't seem to confident in himself. It'd be smart to figure out a back up plan. You could find those stands in he was talking about. A Giant Bird, a Man with an L, one Shy Guy, and some weird Heart thing. You honestly probably would only have to make a few calls and BLJ some places to find people who fit those roles. Other than that, surely there's other ways to send people to the Shadow Realm. Reggie did it to you and until they broke the Nintendo Powers also had the ability too.

---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Kuriboh,
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Hugh is off for his duel with Dark Ness. In the meantime you should probably figure out a backup plan. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 weeks ago#43
Make a weird heart thing out of the hawaiian punch
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#44
Gift an L made out of sticks to a Shy Guy then tear out their heart.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 weeks ago#45
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
2 weeks ago#46
Number Gen says 3

You realize instead of running all over the place looking for four people, you could just have one person do it all! You pick up a few sticks and BLJ over to Shy Guy's mechanic and go through his wall.

"Oh Mario, you're back. How's the hunt for Dark Ness going." The Shy Guy asks, completely immune to your shenanigans at this point. You tell him it's pretty good and ask for some tape. He opens a drawer and throws you a roll of tape. You turn around and tape all of the sticks together. You tell the Shy Guy to hold still and walk away from him.

"What are you doing now?" He asks. You throw the L right at Shy Guy's forehead and it hits dead on. However, instead of hurting him or pushing him back it sticks to his head and spins around.

Now, actually concerned with what you're, doing he is more serious, "Wait what is this actually doing? What are you doing to me." The L stops spinning and sits still on his forehead. It glows a light green and then flashes three times. You take this as a sort of signal and rush over to the Shy Guy and rip his heart straight from his chest.

He lets out an ear piercing scream and falls to his knees. For a moment you think you've killed him before his heart also starts to glow. You let go of it and it starts to float next to the Shy Guy. He stands up and looks at you.

"So what's your reason for doing this?" He asks, quiet bluntly. You tell him that you need him to help save the world and everything that just happened was vital to making it happen.

He lets out one final sigh and walks over to you. "I figured you'd drag me along for an adventure one of these days. Anyways, you can just call me MacGuffin Guy from now on." He looks over to a Moblin and yells at it, "Oi, I'm going out. Make sure the mechanic doesn't blow up or something."

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/8/7/AAeAGQAAAJ9T.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Megaman, Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

You got MacGuffin Guy to join the party, but you'll still need some sort of bird. What happens next?
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#47
Find Dave Strider, stuff his SOUL inside a mechanical bird, and gift it to MacGuffin Guy as a weapon.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#48
Find Pit, rip out his wings, super glue them to Kuriboh. Now he can be Winged Kuriboh and can basically be a bird without a beak.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 weeks ago#49
Ask the shy guy how he isn't dead, take him to the rest of the group, catch a pigeon on the way there
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
2 weeks ago#50
Colette-Brunel posted...
Find Pit, rip out his wings, super glue them to Kuriboh. Now he can be Winged Kuriboh and can basically be a bird without a beak.

Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A