• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
3 weeks ago#31
Challenge him to a uno match
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
3 weeks ago#32
Invite him to a picknick at the beach and
Macedolago posted...
Challenge him to an uno match.
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
3 weeks ago#33
Number gen says 2
Challenge him to a uno match

After listening to his rant you point a finger at Hugh and challenge him to a match of Uno. 1v1 and no custom cards, just good old Uno. Hugh laughs and says, "You want to play me in Uno eh? I have to admit I'm nowhere near as good at it as I am at Yugioh but I still think-" Hugh looks through his pockets and looks disappointed. "Say, you didn't happen to bring a deck with you? Seems I left mine at home."

You look through your inventory and come up empty handed. "Well that sure is a shame. Say, let's head back to my house and just play there. The apocalypse got the neighborhood pretty bad, but my boy Jimbo didn't let anything harm our house!"

You tell Hugh you'd love to go to his house when you see an exhausted Captain Falcon running towards you.

"MARIO! WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM" He screams, before stopping in front of you. He starts panting. "Remember how you told me to put Dark Ness in the Yugioh jail?" You tell him you clearly remember that as he sits down on one of the benches. "Well, here's the thing. So I put him in the jail and told him your conditions to get out of it right? Then he was all like, 'That sounds good dude!' which really confused me." He looks around for a bit. "Hey, you got a drink around here? All that running really worked up a sweat."

You tell him to cut to the chase and tell him why he ran here. "Ok man, but I'm getting a drink after this. So basically I watched Dark Ness play a few matches against the Maces you put there and he won the first few. I was thought that was weird but maybe he was just getting lucky. Then he kept winning and winning, and winning! I pulled him aside and asked him how he got so good and he told me, 'There wasn't much else to do in the Shadow Realm and I've always been good at it.' So at this point I'm really panicking cause this guy is on like match 70 and he doesn't look phased at all." He quickly looks over his shoulder and continues, "Normally I'd take a threat like this down by myself but considering how F-Zero got put on hold for awhile I haven't quiet been in shape as I could be." He flexes his arms a little. "So I came running here to tell you!"

You're stunned. That jail was suppose to keep him there for twice as long as the Imgtc one did. Hugh stands up and talks to Falcon.

"Say... Falcon is it?"

Captain Falcon gives a thumbs up, "The one and only!"

"What match would you suppose Dark Ness is on?"

Captain Falcon thinks for a moment, "Probably 89. If we rush back now we can probably be back before Match 100."

"Well then looks like I don't have a choice but to settle the score!" You ask Hugh what he means, "settle the score?"

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you, Dark Ness taught me how to play Duel Monsters! He was a great teacher but I never beat him, disappeared sometime after our last match. That's why I said he was bigger than me. Now is the perfect time for a rematch, though! If I can beat him I can send him straight to the Shadow Realm. And if I lose... well at least I'll have bought you some time. Plus, I'll get to see Jimbo again!"

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/3/8/AAeAGQAAAJaK.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Preform the ritual to defeat Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Captain Flcon, Megaman, Kuriboh, Hugh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Hugh wants to go duel Dark Ness. What happens next?

I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#34
We do that but we duel him in Uno.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
3 weeks ago#35
Get falcon a drink
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

Pizzacat10
3 weeks ago#36
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
We do that but we duel him in Uno.

And do not let captain falcon get a drink.

Ok, i feel like Hugh is an iconic character, but... W h a t i s h e f r o m ?
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
(edited 3 weeks ago)

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#37
Pizzacat10 posted...
And do not let captain falcon get a drink.

Ok, i feel like Hugh is an iconic character, but... W h a t i s h e f r o m ?
Jimmy Neutron
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Pizzacat10
3 weeks ago#38
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Jimmy Neutron
There isnt even a jimmy neutron game is there? The smash board is just a pit of random chatting about vaguely internet related things

CheerUpCrewcut
3 weeks ago#39
Pizzacat10 posted...
There isnt even a jimmy neutron game is there? The smash board is just a pit of random chatting about vaguely internet related things
There was one on the Gamecube, with a Gameboy Advance Port

Pizzacat10
3 weeks ago#40
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
There was one on the Gamecube, with a Gameboy Advance Port
Ah, of course it was
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A