• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#111
It's either Jimmy or Someone Else.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#112
I thought timeJ was emotionally crushed by his ceiling being ruined before his very eyes until you mentioned rubble and I realzied he was physically under it, heh Jimmy
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 month ago#113
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Tie between Colette, Mace, and TimeJ because bias from them also being characters in my CYOAs Dark Ness has been an entertaining villain, I think he might actually have my vote. I'm gonna go help TimeJ get out of that rubble... you guys vote, quickly, don't think Mace is gonna last much longer if we don't save the cookies.
Too late, I'm dead
...I'm not exactly sure who's my favorite, never stopped to think about it, probly gonna have to reread everything to determine. I'm going with mario, hugh and ness for now
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 month ago#114
Epic results

Crewcut casts his vote and then helps TimeJ out of the rubble. TimeJ lets out a weak, "Thanks" before falling over in one of the chairs to rest. The others all proceed to cast there votes until everyone has gone

Intermission-Man looks at the votes. "Hmm interesting results. Jimmy and Dark Ness were tied for first and the only others that got votes were Mario, Hugh, and Someone Else!" Intermission-Man throws the box of cookies on a recently deceased Macedolago. He looks at the body, confused. "How'd he die?"

Crewcut examines his friend. "I guess we took to long to vote."

Mace's ghost comes out of his body and looks down at the cookies. His face lights up, but in a fate worse than death, can no longer grab or eat the cookies because of his death. Mace is extremely saddened by this.

Intermission-Man takes a few steps to the right so that he isn't above the hole he made in the ceiling. "Welp, its been fun, but I have to go! See you next time..." He magically flies up and break through the ceiling again. Suddenly, the TV stops showing an intermission screen and the battle is returned.

After awhile, you got tired of throwing wings at Dark Ness so you took a bit of a break and back off. After Dark Ness got all of the wings off of him, he looks at you in anger. He starts to approach you, before he notices something much more important going on. He looks over at Kane and realizes what he's trying to do. He starts walking over to the ritual to disrupt it.

The only one in his way is Samus. She points her arm cannon up at Dark Ness and the lights on it change to green. Super Missiles.

---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Jashin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy, Kane, Luigi, Captain Falcon,
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Samus is about to 1v1 Dark Ness. What happens next?
Minecraft Steve for Smash Bros.
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: 8NX-35W-90H

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 month ago#115
Shoot the ground under dark ness
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#116
Mace possess's Mace's body Place a bunch of Broken Bobby Pin's around Dark Ness's feet to try and trip him.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#117
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Mace possess's Mace's body Place a bunch of Broken Bobby Pin's around Dark Ness's feet to try and trip him.
This but with thumbtacks, marbles, and banana peels
Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 month ago#118
Number Gen says 2
Place a bunch of Broken Bobby Pin's around Dark Ness's feet to try and trip him.

You take out your supply of Broken Bobby Pins. You knew these would be useful one day. You BLJ to quickly place all them in a circle surrounding Dark Ness. He can't possibly move.

"Haha. You fool, what possibly makes you think I have to move!?!" Dark Ness yells at you. Before anyone can do anything Samus starts firing Super Missiles at his feet. Surprised, he starts jumping on one foot, swapping the foot every so often to try and avoid the missiles. Eventually, he messes up. He lands on the side of his right foot, tries to recover with his left which lands in the bobby pins and then Samus fires one last missile at him that causes him to fall straight down.

As Dark Ness is falling Samus tries to dash out of the way. Her armor prevents the bobby pins from damaging her and it looks like she's going to escape when a large shadow falls over her. In one more act of evil, Dark Ness sticks out his hand, not to help himself get up, but to instead take out Samus. Dark Ness lands right in front of the ritual, barely missing it.

Megaman and Captain Falcon run over to Dark Ness' hand to try and save there friend while Luigi and Kane run over to you.

Kane speaks first, "Ok it's all set up, we just gotta get him small again. Then we should be able to blast his ass back to the Shadow Realm."

Luigi looks at you hopefully, "Got any more tricks up-a your sleeve?"

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/7/6/AAeAGQAAAN6Q.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Banish Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Jashin, Megaman, Winged Kuriboh, MacGuffin Guy, Kane, Luigi, Captain Falcon,
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Hawaiian Punch, Hatred/Super Hatred versions of everyone in the party, 20 orders of salted fries (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Dark Ness has fallen over next to the ritual. What happens next?
Minecraft Steve for Smash Bros.
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: 8NX-35W-90H

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#119
Consult CheerUpCrewcut in the ways of his CYOA's characters being able to arbitrarily take things from one another. I recall at some point people were able to take the Despacito Spider's powers for no explainable reason, if I remember right.

Afterwards, steal the Big from Dark Ness.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#120
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Consult CheerUpCrewcut in the ways of his CYOA's characters being able to arbitrarily take things from one another. I recall at some point people were able to take the Despacito Spider's powers for no explainable reason, if I remember right.

Afterwards, steal the Big from Dark Ness.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A