• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#11
Point to his Life Points and say nice.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#12
Colette-Brunel posted...
Play Pot of Greed and ask what it does.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
4 weeks ago#13
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Point to his Life Points and say nice.

Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
4 weeks ago#14
Safety Bump 2: The Attack of the Bumps
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G

TimeJ
4 weeks ago#15
Number Gen says 2 but i'm going to have both happen
Point to his Life Points and say nice. + Play Pot of Greed

After listening to Hugh's speech, you point at his life points and yell out nice. Everyone in the park heard it. Hugh rebuttals, "It may seem funny right now but when I take you down to just 69 life points you won't be laughing!"

You ignore him, knowing going down to 69 lifepoints would be the best thing to happen to you. You look at your hand and know exactly what to play. You hold up Pot of Greed and ask Hugh if he knows what this card does. "Of course I do! It's Pot of Greed and it let's you draw two more cards from the deck." You tell him that's exactly what it does and draw two cards from the deck.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/8/AAeAGQAAAIEO.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Preform the ritual to defeat Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Captain Flcon, Megaman, Kuriboh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

You have drawn two more cards and it's still your turn. What happens Next?

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
4 weeks ago#16
Play exodia
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#17
Play left arm of the forbidden one.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
4 weeks ago#18
Set Infinite Loop face down.

TimeJ
4 weeks ago#19
Safety Bump 3: Revenge of the Bump

TimeJ
3 weeks ago#20
Number Gen says 1
Play exodia

You play Exodia the Forbidden One and Hugh is surprised. "You've played two separate pieces of Exodia? Even Jimbo wouldn't have done that!" He lets out a really loud laugh. Clearly insulting his son is the funniest thing in the world to him.

You end your turn. Hugh draws a card, plays it face down, then ends his turn. Puzzled by this, you ask why Hugh didn't attack Exodia, or do anything else. He simply smiles and says nothing.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/8/AAeAGQAAAIEO.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Preform the ritual to defeat Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Captain Flcon, Megaman, Kuriboh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Looks like it's your turn again. What happens next?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A