• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)

User Info: TimeJ

TimeJ
1 month ago#1
The pervious thread was archived early it seems. Probably because of the massive flood of posts from Byleth joining. Usually I include a recap for any potential new participants, but for this instance I'm just going to link back to the last thread. A recap is there along with links to all the other parts.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78001060

Mentioning users who were participating in the last thread

@CheerUpCrewcut
@Colette-Brunel
@Macedolago
@Pizzacat10
@tailsBOOM1992

Unanimous
Pull out and play the Sega Power as if it were a card.

You take the Sega Power from your pocket and throw it down on the table as if it were a card. Hugh is stunned, "Is that the legendary Sega Power? I can't believe I'm getting to see it with my own eyes. Although the Nintendo Power has it beat for more traditional powers, the Sega Power has many more specific powers. Like being one damn good Yugioh card!"

You strike down Hugh's Celtic Guardian dealing 1100 damage to Hugh's life points. Hugh doesn't even flinch. You end your turn and Hugh goes. "Well my boy that was a pretty good turn you had there wasn't it? The Sega Power is a hughe threat but luckily I still have a few tricks up my sleeves." He plays a monster card face down and another spell/trap card face down.

For future reference, as a Yugioh card, the Sega Power has both 2500 ATK and DEF
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/5/8/AAeAGQAAAHfC.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Preform the ritual to defeat Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Captain Flcon, Megaman, Kuriboh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

It looks like with the Sega Power on the field you have a fighting chance against Hugh! What happens next?

You may have noticed with the last two parts I ended things before the thread was quite at 500 messages. I did this because I believe it helped me give a bit more structure to this wild story and was just a neat way to organize it. I don't intend on using too much of the extra space the new thread gives us as we were nearing the end of the last thread. TLDR: I'm not planning on using all 500 of the messages the new thread provides us, probably more like 200ish.
I take my satire VERY seriously
--Running the CYOA: Mario gets abandoned!-- Mario Maker 2: P54-6G6-74G
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 month ago#2
Play the entire factory of maces
Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#3
Macedolago posted...

Hoping for more activity after New horizons is out/after acnh updates are over. WII FIT BOARD FOR SMASH
https://mobile.twitter.com/Woomykat

TimeJ
1 month ago#4
Oh also to make sure this thread doesn't get buried like the last one did I'll probably be stopping by daily to bump it. Updates will still occur every other day, although I may make an exception and just do a bonus update if I see everyone has put in an answer when I stop by. So yeah just a head ups that I'm going to be bumping this until things slow down again.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#5
Play Pot of Greed and ask what it does.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#6
Colette-Brunel posted...
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

User Info: tailsBOOM1992

tailsBOOM1992
1 month ago#7
Colette-Brunel posted...

Official Tails supporter of SmashFAQs.
Mains: Sonic, Chrom, Hero. Top 5 MW: 1. Miles "Tails" Prower, 2. Isaac, 3. Euden, Klonoa, 5. Ori, Ryu Hayabusa.

TimeJ
1 month ago#8
Safety Bump 1: The Bump Menace

TimeJ
1 month ago#9
Number Gen says 2

You draw a new card and smirk. You proclaim to Hugh that this is just the card you needed and dramatically play the entire factory of maces. Hugh is baffled, "That card looks like you made it when you were 8 and didn't have any cards, but you still wanted to play a card game! Is it even legal?" You respond by saying you're playing by the 4Kids rules and command the factory to attack his face down monster.

"Not so fast Mario! I activate my spell card swords of revealing light! This spell will protect me from any of your attacks for three turns!" Out of options, you end your turn. You know he's only stalling. "Now that I'm safe I'm going to sacrifice my two face down monsters to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon! Then I'll have my Blue Eyes attack your Sega Power!" His Blue Eyes destroys your Sega Power dealing 500 more damage to your life points.

"This duel isn't over yet Hatred Mario!" Hugh exclaims, "Infact, I think it's just beginning."

For future note, Mace Factory has 9000ATK and 0DEF
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/5/AAeAGQAAAHuT.jpg
---

Burning Maces: 14 in park statue form + Factory's worth of Maces (5) Quest: Preform the ritual to defeat Dark Ness
Party: Super Hatred Mario, Hatred Zelda, Kirby, Jimmy, Tails, Hatred Mario, Samus, Flex Sealed Glued Hatred Shadow Paul, Shadow Doshin, Captain Flcon, Megaman, Kuriboh
Money: $∞ Hatred: 1
Inventory: Kill Streak, Company Phone (dead), Blue Tankful Hot Cream Stand, Hotel Key 404, Sega Power, Amiibo Festival 2: Zero, Warp Star, Gunship, New Donk City Map, Broken Bobby pin, Lunchbox, Empty Lunch Boxes, Left Leg of the Forbidden One (Multiplied by 9999999999999999999999999999)

Hugh seems to be very good at this game. What happens next?

User Info: Macedolago

Macedolago
1 month ago#10
Colette-Brunel posted...

Official nothing of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Dark Ness Strikes Back HD (Mario Get Abandoned Part 3 Episode 2)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A