• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#81
Red_Rosemon posted...
What the actual f*** happened to this topic?

It started with a virtual woman being more of a bro than the virtual dudebro examples in the poll.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 week ago#82
Kohlrak posted...
men having multiple wives would be far, far more common than women with multiple husbands
wouldn't men with multiple wives be the same as women with multiple husbands?
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgur.com/2DGX7e1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gj9Kg9B.jpg

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#83
DuranmanX4 posted...
wouldn't men with multiple wives be the same as women with multiple husbands?

Nope, one has more women, the other has more men. Ethically, yes, but the real world seldom works like we'd want it to.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: WesternMedia

WesternMedia
1 week ago#84
Hey we got Lara, the skullgirls cast and Shantae too!
Cherish me

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
1 week ago#85
Kohlrak posted...
I always love this one. The old hat is that a key that can open many locks is a good key, but a lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock, but that's too easy. I could go into the whole "roast beef' and such, but now days, that's too sexist. Frankly, the big one, that no one wants to talk about, is the "biological clock." On average, men prefer younger women who have more fertility, and women prefer older men, who have more resources. This is how human evolution (regardless if you believe in young earth or old earth) has worked for a long, long time. A man, whether we like it or not, can measure himself by how far his genes spread, while a woman is almost guaranteed that hers spread (but a man largely hasn't been throughout history). Men, also, can spread their genes even later in life than a woman can. So the woman's value depreciates as she's not only used, but as she's not finding a permanent partner and growing older. This may be sexist, but this is nature, and until we can change that, this is how things work. Don't think for one minute this puts all the pressure on women, as it's still true that a woman is far more likely to spread her genes than a man.
But what if she doesn't want kids to begin with? The stuff you're saying is more or less true but it doesn't really apply after the sexual revolution and after sex has started to be near-universally seen as a past-time activity. Even you said that women have an easier time finding partners (which is true), so by that logic even if they "waste" one night it shouldn't amount to much.
Also, I'm pretty sure all my one night stands were with older women. Take this, evolution.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 week ago#86
Kohlrak posted...
Nope, one has more women, the other has more men. Ethically, yes, but the real world seldom works like we'd want it to.
eventually men would need to share wives, in which case wives have the same husband and husbands have the same wives, so intentionally or not, it leads to the numbers being the same

it reminds me when people used to say more PS4 owners had a 3DS than 3DS owners had a PS4

the only way you would know is if people without a PS4 but with a 3DS was lesser than the amount of people without a 3DS but with a PS4
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgur.com/2DGX7e1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gj9Kg9B.jpg

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#87
Red_Rosemon posted...
What the actual f*** happened to this topic?
Very good question.

User Info: P1GM4N

P1GM4N
1 week ago#88
Kohlrak posted...
But revenge doesn't help the bunny.
It doesn’t but it’s the thought that counts. He was simply unaware and too late, had he known beforehand, he would’ve rescued her like he did for VEGA.

Like you said, being a bro is personally caring for others, and he technically still is for Daisy. If it helps, imagine if we swapped out the bunny for say, Doomguy’s theoretical sibling, and you’d get the picture.
Press X to Doubt
https://youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#89
I'm probably the closest you get to a woman with multiple husbands but it's more like multiple FWBs.

It's a fustercluck and I'd strongly advise against it.
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
1 week ago#90
I guess waifus (Morrigan, Reimu). Most of the dudebro-ish characters I really want (Leon Kennedy, Bill Rizer) are Japanese rather than western.
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers