• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#101
demon_cleaner posted...
But how is that time more wasted than... I dunno, staying home alone watching a movie? That's my point.
Trying to exclude manipulative people from the conversation here. There's actually not as many of them as it may seem, at least in my experience.

A one night stand is far, far more involved than watching a movie. Not only does it sate your sex-drive demotivating you to continue searching, but sex always has an emotional component (and if you can willy nilly ignore it, then you've definitely been doing it alot with alot of people). It also does significant damage to the ability to pairbond, but that's both men and women. I can go back to the risks involved (stds [yes, i know it's rate, but almost every woman i've known to have one night stands had one], failing protection ['cause it does happen], getting put into a compromised situation, etc], etc.

As for manipulation, it's kinda the basis. Dudebro setting you up with a woman is manipulation, fundamentally. Some manipulation is more involved than other manipulation, however.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: Blackink

Blackink
1 week ago#102
Kohlrak posted...
A one night stand is far, far more involved than watching a movie. Not only does it sate your sex-drive demotivating you to continue searching, but sex always has an emotional component (and if you can willy nilly ignore it, then you've definitely been doing it alot with alot of people). It also does significant damage to the ability to pairbond, but that's both men and women. I can go back to the risks involved (stds [yes, i know it's rate, but almost every woman i've known to have one night stands had one], failing protection ['cause it does happen], getting put into a compromised situation, etc], etc.

As for manipulation, it's kinda the basis. Dudebro setting you up with a woman is manipulation, fundamentally. Some manipulation is more involved than other manipulation, however.
Sex is meaningless in comparison to a dog or a hug.

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#103
demon_cleaner posted...
I don't believe in poligamy/multiple relationships.
As a wise man once said: "love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy.
Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"

But one night stands are a completely different thing.
It's, like uuuh... the sexual equivalent to those unbreakable friendships you forge with random dudes while you're drunk as f***, and then you never see each other again.
Yeah fair enough, it's not quite relationships in the technical sense just a couple of people who have been hurt in the past but still need to get their rocks off. It's a weird situation that is hard to describe but it somehow works.

Kohlrak posted...
I'm curious, what motivates you then? XD
My kids mostly, I don't have much interest in or time for romantic pursuits outside of fulfilling certain needs lf you will. I'm sure that won't always be the case but I got out of a pretty bad marriage a couple of years ago and I ain't ready to get back into yet, you get me?
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: Lobinde

Lobinde
1 week ago#104
Neither but also both.

User Info: Dyno98

Dyno98
1 week ago#105
Kohlrak posted...
I want to know how scorpion is a bro.
Have you seen the story of Mortal Kombat 11? Sub-Zero and him are absolute best bros, being now more mature and wiser, and after learning how others deceived them.
"All units, this is your commander Elma. Lets go!"

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#106
Red_Rosemon posted...
Yeah fair enough, it's not quite relationships in the technical sense just a couple of people who have been hurt in the past but still need to get their rocks off. It's a weird situation that is hard to describe but it somehow works.

My kids mostly, I don't have much interest in or time for romantic pursuits outside of fulfilling certain needs lf you will. I'm sure that won't always be the case but I got out of a pretty bad marriage a couple of years ago and I ain't ready to get back into yet, you get me?

Yeah, and normally i wouldn't care then, but then you said "kids." You are aware that single motherhood is the greatest predictor of child molestation, right? My mother running around was how i got molested, too, and i'm not remotely surprised by the statistics. Your life isn't my business, but plese tell me those guys never see those kids. I was molested by one of the guys' little brother, who was supposed to be babysitting me. And, yes, he got away with it.

Dyno98 posted...
Have you seen the story of Mortal Kombat 11? Sub-Zero and him are absolute best bros, being now more mature and wiser, and after learning how others deceived them.

No. I do know that became lore before the reboot, too, but they were notoriously enemies, even fighting each other after becomming bros. To be fair, though, MK's lore has always been a mess, and even the creators admit they never really took it too seriously.

Blackink posted...
Sex is meaningless in comparison to a dog or a hug.

If there is no hugging in that sex, you're doing something wrong.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#107
Kohlrak posted...
Yeah, and normally i wouldn't care then, but then you said "kids." You are aware that single motherhood is the greatest predictor of child molestation, right? My mother running around was how i got molested, too, and i'm not remotely surprised by the statistics. Your life isn't my business, but plese tell me those guys never see those kids. I was molested by one of the guys' little brother, who was supposed to be babysitting me. And, yes, he got away with it.

They don't, my mother and sister babysit.
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#108
What happened to my precious topic

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 week ago#109
JorgenDev posted...
What happened to my precious topic
You deserve this. You brought this upon us and you must suffer with us.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#110
Chaos-15 posted...
You deserve this. You brought this upon us and you must suffer with us.
Hey, fair enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers