• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?

User Info: _LouieG_

_LouieG_
1 week ago#11
Voting based on your examples I think the female characters are much more interesting. I like Doomguy, but Master Chief feels like he would be redundant after that and Dragonborn... no thanks.

I don't even really like Reimu or KOS-MOS (I do like Arle though). I think they'd be a lot more fun and unique though. Generally will vote for a splash of color over gritty grey looking characters, which a lot of the "dudebro" characters tend to fall under.

Side note, it's pretty immature to label female characters as "waifu characters" by default. A little bit creepy too, given Reimu and Arle.

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
1 week ago#12
But... "AYAYA" Can refer to big muscular dudebros too!
"Oh, hello! I see fire in those eyes!"
Dying of hype already help

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#13
JorgenDev posted...
LOL at these results. The board is never surprising, man.
I didn't vote but if you are you going to whine i will put it in dude bro happy?
Edit: done next time choose a both option and be amazed.
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#14
Jazzles posted...
I didn't vote but if you are you going to whine i will put it in dude bro happy?
Edit: done next time choose a both option and be amazed.
I'm whining?

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
1 week ago#15
I was never a fan of the over masculine western characters but even if that wasn't the case I want more unique females on the roster in general.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.

Jazzles
1 week ago#16
JorgenDev posted...
I'm whining?
Whining or being a judgemental a****** your choice.
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

User Info: TriforceBun

TriforceBun
1 week ago#17
A preteen like Arle is a "waifu" now? What the heck is this topic?

Regardless, I tend to prefer Japanese characters in Smash to Western icons (male or female, either way) so I voted the top.
You're lookin' sweet today! You're lookin' chubby today!

JorgenDev
1 week ago#18
Jazzles posted...
Whining or being a judgemental a****** your choice.
I'm not being judgmental. Just observant of this board.

Jazzles
1 week ago#19
JorgenDev posted...
I'm not being judgmental. Just observant of this board.
Fair enough. I apologize for being snappy. I should ask before assumptions.

JorgenDev
1 week ago#20
Jazzles posted...
Fair enough. I apologize for being snappy. I should ask before assumptions.
No worries. Just memeing around in the OP.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers