• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#1
Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters? - Results (323 votes)
AYAYA (Reimu, KOS-MOS, Arle, etc)
65.94% (213 votes)
BRUH (Dovahkiin, Doomguy, Master Chief, etc)
34.06% (110 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's get a read on this board.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 week ago#2
i like a lot of things

grizzled toughguys are definitely on the low end of the scale tho
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: P1GM4N

P1GM4N
1 week ago#3
Bruh
Press X to Doubt
https://youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 week ago#4
Look. I just prefer female character designs over male ones.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#5
Both.
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

User Info: Pokos

Pokos
1 week ago#6
I prefer the handsome, pretty boy male anime characters like Shulk and Link.

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
1 week ago#7
I prefer the waifus of course.
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."

User Info: XadePsyconic

XadePsyconic
1 week ago#8
Pokos posted...
I prefer the handsome, pretty boy male anime characters like Shulk and Link.
I'm really tired and not asleep for some reason, so I thought that said Shrek instead of Shulk.

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
1 week ago#9
LOL at these results. The board is never surprising, man.

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#10
I like male characters, and i like female characters, but what you call "bro" isn't bro. Chief is not a bro. Dovahkiin is not a bro, necessarily. Doom guy i dont' know, buthe's probably not a bro. Gladiolus from FF15 is a bro. Kyu from huniepop is more of a bro than those males, and she's just a f***toy. The catgirls from nekopara are more bros than those guys. Ocelot from metal gear is a bro. Snake is a bro. You don't look at Chief, Dovahkiin, or Doomguy and say "Yo, that dude is wholesome."
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you prefer female waifu anime characters or male western dudebro characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers