• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?

User Info: Eyemeralds

Eyemeralds
1 week ago#31
Be a Lip clone
Team 1st Party DLC Signatures (2) == https://bit.ly/31Cyb5Y
The 128+ Roster! == https://tinyurl.com/y9g9ws27

User Info: SneakyPebbles

SneakyPebbles
1 week ago#32
I'd love a character that can create temporary walls, like she could probably do with Puyos.
Slayer of Charizards

User Info: Thebombs

Thebombs
1 week ago#33
Her final smash would definitely be Bayoen. I can see Diacute being her down-b that powers up her other spells too. The rest of the attacks she uses in her home games are just generic elemental spells.

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 week ago#34
guihvmxz posted...
Did the FE guys have one game outside japan when they were put in melee? Was Mother 3 too?
And technically, there is in fact a Madō Monogatari game released worldwide, it's Sei Madō Monogatari/Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, it is a reboot, but does not have any puyo characters, as COMPILE/COMPILE HEART doesn't own the characters anymore
@guihvmxz
.... Ok? Why are you telling me this?

He accused the people of not caring for Mado Monogatori and that people only like Puyo Puyo because they are pedophiles.

I was just explain why Puyo Puyo is more well known. And why his logic is flawed.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
1 week ago#35
Chaos-15 posted...
@guihvmxz
.... Ok? Why are you telling me this?

He accused the people of not caring for Mado Monogatori and that people only like Puyo Puyo because they are pedophiles.

I was just explain why Puyo Puyo is more well known. And why his logic is flawed.
Well, I didn't mean everyone. But most of the supporters here seem to just think of Puyo Puyo, and they're the same people picking up after Reimu/Lip/etc
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Pokemon Sword

User Info: HeroKae

HeroKae
1 week ago#36
After Piranha Plant i can believe anything.

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
1 week ago#37
RoIIaRova posted...
Well, I didn't mean everyone. But most of the supporters here seem to just think of Puyo Puyo, and they're the same people picking up after Reimu/Lip/etc
So Banjo fans must be furries then because they usually also like crash
The names Woody Wiiiiiiiild Woody

User Info: TriforceBun

TriforceBun
1 week ago#38
I could see a Puyo-based moveset that does extra damaged based on matching colors. Arle could drop Puyos from the sky which pile up on the ground and deal minor damage. Matching four together would explode and either deal major damage to opponents or beef up Arle's normals. Chaining them would deal out exponentially more damage or buffs.
You're lookin' sweet today! You're lookin' chubby today!

User Info: Stun427

Stun427
1 week ago#39
@MegamanRockX2 posted...
He asked how she would play in Smash and you didnt give an answer, proving his point

"WHAT WOULD DUCK HUNT EVEN DO IN SMASH?!"
"WHAT WOULD ROB EVEN DO IN SMASH?!"
"WHAT WOULD CAPTAIN FALCON EVEN DO IN SMASH?!"
"WHAT WOULD WII FIT TRAINER EVEN DO IN SMASH?!"
"WHAT WOULD A F***ING PIRANHA PLANT EVEN DO IN SMASH?!"

Lmfao. TCs question was dead in the water before it even took off and when you make a bait topic showcasing ignorance and trying to deflect the burden of proof onto others to save face of course people are gonna get hostile with you.
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
1 week ago#40
All I know is that I and half of this forum have been vocally and passionately campaigning for Arle since basically Melee and you don't have the time and energy to prove otherwise.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers