• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?

User Info: Eyebrawlerz

Eyebrawlerz
1 week ago#21
Magic beans
Bandana Dee maybe dead now, but one day he'll get his chance to shine!

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
1 week ago#22
She's a JRPG heroine that got transplanted into a puzzle game series. Functionally, she's a mage.
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!

User Info: PKSaltstorm

PKSaltstorm
1 week ago#23
You say that as if we don’t have characters from life sims and fitness games

also if you genuinely liked a video game franchise, it being niche shouldn’t matter to you
"Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing."
-Gogeta

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
1 week ago#24
PKSaltstorm posted...
You say that as if we don’t have characters from life sims and fitness games

also if you genuinely liked a video game franchise, it being niche shouldn’t matter to you
Fair, but it would matter to Nintendo. And I already said that no moveset potential isn't really an argument anymore, but I just didn't know what she would do.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Pokemon Sword

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
1 week ago#25
Magitek111 posted...
She's a JRPG heroine that got transplanted into a puzzle game series. Functionally, she's a mage.
Yeah, that would work, I guess, but Puyo Puyo is more popular than MM, plus all her supporters seem to ignore MM ptobably cause they're into loli trash
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Pokemon Sword

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 week ago#26
RoIIaRova posted...
Yeah, that would work, I guess, but Puyo Puyo is more popular than MM, plus all her supporters seem to ignore MM ptobably cause they're into loli trash
And KOF is more popular that Fatal Furry. Yet Terry brought his stuff from Fatal Furry instead of KOF mechanics.

Also Mado Monogatari was never released on the this side of the globe. So stop projecting.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 week ago#27
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Replace Arle with Duck Hunt for same effect. (Well, duck hunt game was probably more popular...)

Arle really would be coming outta nowhere here. But she'd probably have a really weird/unique playstyle, so i'd welcome her 👍
I like how in Smash, character with no moveset = character with weird/unique moveset
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgur.com/2DGX7e1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gj9Kg9B.jpg

User Info: Zakawer3

Zakawer3
1 week ago#28
Arle Nadja could utilize her various magic spells for her special moveset. She could be a character along the lines of Zelda, Palutena, Hero or Rosalina without Luma.
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)
-Official Lucina and Falco of SmashFAQs

User Info: Ice_Dragon14

Ice_Dragon14
1 week ago#29
What the f*** would Captain Falcon even do, drive into people?
DL units: https://imgur.com/dWIAlsp

User Info: guihvmxz

guihvmxz
1 week ago#30
Chaos-15 posted...
Also Mado Monogatari was never released on the this side of the globe. So stop projecting.

Did the FE guys have one game outside japan when they were put in melee? Was Mother 3 too?
And technically, there is in fact a Madō Monogatari game released worldwide, it's Sei Madō Monogatari/Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, it is a reboot, but does not have any puyo characters, as COMPILE/COMPILE HEART doesn't own the characters anymore
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers