• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
1 week ago#11
Replace Arle with Duck Hunt for same effect. (Well, duck hunt game was probably more popular...)

Arle really would be coming outta nowhere here. But she'd probably have a really weird/unique playstyle, so i'd welcome her đź‘Ť
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
1 week ago#12
>niche
There's that word again
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: CrocoLoco

CrocoLoco
1 week ago#13
Not this again
She originated from a Dungeon Crawler trilogy called Madou Monogatari, where she uses a variety of spells including Fire, Ice Storm and Jugem
The series was kinda dark, where Arle was pretty much obligued to go to a dungeon full of nasty monsters when she was only six
She also decapitated an important character in the second game, so there's tgat
And his name is In-CENA-roar!
*music*

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
1 week ago#14
RoIIaRova posted...
From what I know of Arle, she's just there while you match beans or whatever.
Even if you ignore Madou Monogatari and go only with Puyo Puyo, matching the beans makes characters to cast spells.

Functionally they're all identical in Puyo Puyo; all they do is just send increasing amounts of garbage to the opponent.

But like, c'mon, you'd tell me lorewise a "Fireball" would be the exact same as an "Ice Storm" except weaker? In the hypothetical scenario that Arle gets in, Sakurai would have to be mad insane to portray both attacks the same but with different particle effects. Maybe if she was a clone perhaps, but that would be legit underwelming for a third party—regardless of its popularity—not to mention a DLC character that some people may or may not buy separately
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 week ago#15
arle would put beans on you and erase you from existence
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
1 week ago#16
GUYS WHAT WOULD MARIO EVEN DO? JUMP? PSSHHHh

User Info: Pokeking

Pokeking
1 week ago#17
If she was in, Arle might be presented like Terry was. Her home series is identified as Madou Monogatari but both MM and PuyoPuyo are referenced in her stage and music.
Within the dream, a journey.
3DS FC: 0817-5074-8674 / Eldritch Dream Address: 5D00-0010-8A28.

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#18
What would 90% of the characters do in smash?
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: MegamanRockX2

MegamanRockX2
1 week ago#19
PlasmaCannon posted...
2020 and people in the Smash fanbase are still trying to pull this act.

https://i.imgur.com/Nift7Cu.gif

Oh and niche is not a synonym for bad plus...
He asked how she would play in Smash and you didnt give an answer, proving his point
Rikurikumore: "In due time, doubter. In due time."

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 week ago#20
@MegamanRockX2 posted...
He asked how she would play in Smash and you didnt give an answer, proving his point

It is not my responsibility to appease the ignorant "how would they fight" when countless characters already in Smash have proven said ignorance false. Not only that but a 5 second search on the board reveals...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78044278

Seriously man don't defend the "moveset card" you of all users are better than that. =/
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What would Arle even do in Smash?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers