• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Final Predictions Poll

User Info: SRPGinvestigato

SRPGinvestigato
1 week ago#11
I mean it COULD be either of those.

No one seems to have talked about them up till now, at least not in recent months.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 week ago#12
Got to give it to Hayabusa
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgur.com/2DGX7e1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gj9Kg9B.jpg

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 week ago#13
I think it’s Crash tbh
Here we go

User Info: SRPGinvestigato

SRPGinvestigato
1 week ago#14
Crash would be interesting, but do you really think he has a chance?

User Info: tcsavato

tcsavato
1 week ago#15
The only one of these that hasn't been ruled out 100% is KOS-MOS. So long as Sabi and Verge's sources continue to ignore her then I'll still think she's possible.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
1 week ago#16
SRPGinvestigato posted...
Crash would be interesting, but do you really think he has a chance?

I'd say about a 20% chance. 80% anyone else.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 week ago#17
Other: Crash Bandicoot.

No seriously, why isn't Crash on this poll but Geno, Monster Hunter, Reimu are?

User Info: Ka-Beewm

Ka-Beewm
1 week ago#18
I'd say Crash. I think he has a good chance. If not in this pass, then maybe in the second (?) one
Clowns have standards: Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to confuse everyone you meet

User Info: SRPGinvestigato

SRPGinvestigato
1 week ago#19
Hypnofeet posted...
Other: Crash Bandicoot.

No seriously, why isn't Crash on this poll but Geno, Monster Hunter, Reimu are?
Monster Hunter isn't on this poll

User Info: ItsTruckMonth

ItsTruckMonth
1 week ago#20
If anything I believe its gonna be a Capcom rep,

and of those, its either gonna be Dante, Amaterasu, or Pheonix

Any of which I would be happy with.
Amaterasu & Doomslayer for Smash!
Still waiting on a Battlefield game with a good story. Time of waiting: 9 Years
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Final Predictions Poll
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers