• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. reminder that tomorrow i will be deactivating

User Info: Knuxdontchuckle

Knuxdontchuckle
1 week ago#1
a few months ago i made an account bet that when goose, the beloved patriotic flyer from the popular hit series pilotwings is revealed as a fighters pass character that i would deactivate my account. well, it looks like this is the end and that goose will be revealed tomorrow. while i am excited about this happening, i will miss you guys. it’s been a blast but sometimes you gotta blast yourself and make the ultimate sacrifice for the good of humanity, much like how goku sacrificed himself against cell who was going to blow up earth. if my deactivation means goose gets in then it was worth it in the end. it’s been a fun ride, but all rides come to an end, and you aren’t ever going to have a ride like you did on space mountain. may the master emerald always bring you good fortune.

long live the knuckles gang
i'm the fighting freak knuckles. tough as nails. unlike sonic i don't chuckle.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#2
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! T.T
A true legend among men.

I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

User Info: konpakubeef

konpakubeef
1 week ago#3
knux please don't go
without you i will lose my ability to chuckle
smash bros is a conspiracy by the government to create virgins and reduce birth rates

User Info: UnrealityMod

UnrealityMod
1 week ago#4
You'll be back.

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
1 week ago#5
long live the knuckles gang

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#6
Hurry up.
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
1 week ago#7
I promise to keep the spirit of The Knuckles Gang alive in your absense. You were a legend. At least the Patriotic Flyer will soar into Smash for this.
"It's never been worse!"
"That's not true..."

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#8
I will not chuckle a single time at a joke in your honor.
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: Tom Clark

Tom Clark
1 week ago#9
I don't think we'll fully be able to enjoy Goose if we lose you at the same time.

I give you permission to welch.
http://i.imgur.com/6eF0W.gif

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 week ago#10
But...But what if Fighter Pass 5 is Knuckles? The three fingers Sakurai is making is clearly a reference to Sonic 3, the game Knuckles first appears in! You can't just leave if it's Knuckles!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. reminder that tomorrow i will be deactivating
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers