• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
1 week ago#61
ValWondergroove posted...
You know every time I see a Sora topic I get excited to discuss my favorite character

then I see Chomper4 made the topic so nothing of value on either side will get said

Because the pros and cons keep clashing against each other. I don't know why that is.

User Info: BifeWeater

BifeWeater
1 week ago#62
Sora is overrated. Besides he belongs to disney as opposed to the popular belief that he's square's.

User Info: LuigiRok

LuigiRok
1 week ago#63
Kaihedgie posted...
Hero is only less known outside of Japan. That doesn't diminish his popularity however, and people were only against the idea of him being in the game because we thought it was only one third party character per company. Of course, that rule was technically broken by Bayonetta, who was a Sega character alongside Sonic. With Ken, Simon and Snake in Ultimate, suddenly the idea of multiple characters from the same third party company seemed very enticing.
Ryu had already definitively broken that rule in Smash 4. Only one third-party now usually means "added per game".

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
1 week ago#64
Improbable but not impossible, though I think it's useless to try to put a number on it.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
1 week ago#65
LuigiRok posted...
Ryu had already definitively broken that rule in Smash 4. Only one third-party now usually means "added per game".
Ryu and Mega Man were both added in the same game. And for that matter Simon and Richter added together in Ultimate.

User Info: LuigiRok

LuigiRok
1 week ago#66
Lizuka posted...
Ryu and Mega Man were both added in the same game. And for that matter Simon and Richter added together in Ultimate.
Good point, my bad.

User Info: Redwarz

Redwarz
1 week ago#67
My dad works for Quaker Oats and he says Sora is deconfirmed.
Currently Playing: Nights of Azure, World of Warcraft, Senran Kagura Estival Versus

User Info: wolfxslash

wolfxslash
1 week ago#68
5% or probably 3% and I'm being generous for now

If he's in, he's in🤷

User Info: Lolinyaa

Lolinyaa
1 week ago#69
I don't think Sora is likely, but you never know. So like a 5 to 10% chance maybe? I don't like putting a number on things like this really.
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
1 week ago#70
Chomper4 posted...
Cloud, Hero, and Sora all fall under the Square Enix umbrella.
Cloud and Hero fall under Square Enix. Sora is shared with Disney
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers