• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
1 week ago#51
ForteEXE3850 posted...
The 3 obviously means Kingdom Hearts 3, so the chances are 300%.

That's too high of a percent, the highest is 100%.

User Info: ForteEXE3850

ForteEXE3850
1 week ago#52
Chomper4 posted...

That's too high of a percent, the highest is 100%.

You misunderstand, Sora is being revealed 3x, with 3 different forms that take up 3 different character slots.
Mwahahahaha.

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
1 week ago#53
Rhinomaster22 posted...
“Banjo can’t be in Smash, he’s owned by Microsoft.”
• Fans since Super Smash Bros. 64 wanted Banjo but was never made into a character till now.
”Why would they add a dragon quest character? We already have Cloud.”
• Post ultimate’s release where fans wanted more 3rd party characters. This was before and after Joker’s reveal. Hero or a dragon quest character was a less known requested character.
People starting giving Banjo a fair shot because unlike Disney, Microsoft was actually completely open to Banjo being in Smash. Wanted it, even. Banjo is also rooted in Nintendo history

Hero is only less known outside of Japan. That doesn't diminish his popularity however, and people were only against the idea of him being in the game because we thought it was only one third party character per company. Of course, that rule was technically broken by Bayonetta, who was a Sega character alongside Sonic. With Ken, Simon and Snake in Ultimate, suddenly the idea of multiple characters from the same third party company seemed very enticing.

"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie

User Info: duumb

duumb
1 week ago#54
Chomper4 posted...
I think it's 95%.
Bet your account, then.

Also, Minecraft Steve never had a chance. Including him would help Nintendo far more then MS so it wouldn’t make sense business-wise for MS. Banjo beating Steve proves nothing about Sora’s chances. You might argue other MS reps had a chance but what was the ballot for then? Nothing indicated Master Chief did well on the ballot. K. rool, Ridley and banjo consistently did well on fan polls, though.

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
1 week ago#55
Kaihedgie posted...
People starting giving Banjo a fair shot because unlike Disney, Microsoft was actually completely open to Banjo being in Smash. Wanted it, even. Banjo is also rooted in Nintendo history

Hero is only less known outside of Japan. That doesn't diminish his popularity however, and people were only against the idea of him being in the game because we thought it was only one third party character per company. Of course, that rule was technically broken by Bayonetta, who was a Sega character alongside Sonic. With Ken, Simon and Snake in Ultimate, suddenly the idea of multiple characters from the same third party company seemed very enticing.

Cloud, Hero, and Sora all fall under the Square Enix umbrella.

User Info: Ninja95

Ninja95
1 week ago#56
Not happening%
PSN: ninja-star95/Switch FC: 6329-7916-0003
(Tell me if you are from here please)

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
1 week ago#57
Sora continuing to be the JRPG underdog, I see.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board
Lucina Defense Force, Shield of Princess Gunnthra

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 week ago#58
Hero pretty much kills any chance he had, which to be honest were pretty slim to begin with.
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: ValWondergroove

ValWondergroove
1 week ago#59
You know every time I see a Sora topic I get excited to discuss my favorite character

then I see Chomper4 made the topic so nothing of value on either side will get said

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
1 week ago#60
4.20%
GamerTag: HackerHaunter.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers