• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
1 week ago#21
Pretty unlikely, I'd say 15% chance, maybe 20% tops. I feel like Sora would be revealed at E3 rather than a small direct like this, but there's a chance I'm wrong.
Welcome to hell, also known as life. So come ready to die, welcome to hell!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dziFRSwVC9U

User Info: Gormanbros

Gormanbros
1 week ago#22
5%

Not out of the realm of possibility, but I think Nintendo would give a Sora reveal a bigger audience than a surprise announcement in a Smash livestream.
Official Gormanbros of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board.

User Info: Loixuj

Loixuj
1 week ago#23
It’s obvious that many people in this thread have only played the numbered installment of the series. Casuals.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 week ago#24
Chomper4 posted...
I know, they seem to hate Sora.

Or people have opinons.

Sora isn't interesting. He's generic, ome dimensional and has the personaility of a clump of wet mud.

Ash Ketchum falls under the same aspect, but Ash from the anime is at least interesting and has his moments

Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Puppyfaic

Puppyfaic
1 week ago#25
yes but instead of disney mary sue it's a sci-fi weapon loli
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/onehundredpercentorangejuice/images/f/f5/SoraCover.jpg

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
1 week ago#26
Loixuj posted...
It’s obvious that many people in this thread have only played the numbered installment of the series. Casuals.

The only ones that are broadly recognized as worth playing, according to the fanbase?

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
1 week ago#27
Pretty low, as we already have Hero and I don't think Sakurai is going to put two characters from the same company in the Pass.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#28
ZozmaSage posted...
The only ones that are broadly recognized as worth playing, according to the fanbase?
Rekt
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
1 week ago#29
Lyncario posted...
Pretty unlikely, I'd say 15% chance, maybe 20% tops. I feel like Sora would be revealed at E3 rather than a small direct like this, but there's a chance I'm wrong.

I think it's 95%.

User Info: Liezuli

Liezuli
1 week ago#30
I'd really like Sora, he's my most wanted, but I don't see him as likely.
Pack #2 tho, that's gonna be the one.
Oh, am I mistaken? I thought I heard something about delicious pancakes...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Chances of Sora being revealed a fighter in the January 16th Direct
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers