• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What the hell is Corrin?

User Info: gameboyblue

gameboyblue
1 week ago#1
I just realized, while reminiscing about Lyn, Hector, and the first global Fire Emblem game in general with no representation besides the Waluigi treatment, we have Corrin. Now I personally am a fan of John Carpenter's The Thing. And I know after Lyn's Fire Emblem we started seeing more traditional monsters besides Dragons in Sacred Stones onward, but … man … Fire Emblem is not about the Sword - Mage - Space Terror triangle. Then again it is a high school dating sim now, so what do I know.
Spyro. Is. Coming. -IGN 6/19
Looking for players for a Smash Bros RPG, PM me!

User Info: gameboyblue

gameboyblue
1 week ago#2
P.S. Robin is pretty legit, even if he is a dirty cocktail of the magic triangle, minus holy.
Spyro. Is. Coming. -IGN 6/19
Looking for players for a Smash Bros RPG, PM me!

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
1 week ago#3
Corrin is the Lord of all 3 Fates games. S/he's a human/manakete hybrid. And before.you ask, he is an overall strong unit in all 3 games.
Lover of Mega Man, The Legend of Zelda and F-Zero.
Fighting games and RPGs are also my cup of tea.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
1 week ago#4
Corrin is an abomination and a poor representation of FE. That's why I personally hate him/her. Every other Lord is a glorified class; Lyn the swordmaster, Hector the warrior/general, Eliwood the rapier lord/paladin, Ike the mercenary/hero, etc. Every other non-lord is just a class. The only outlier, across all of the games, is Corrin. Corrin's weird powers are unique to Corrin and Corrin alone, and he doesn't fit.

Great moveset for Smash, though. Very fun specials. But not representative of FE. I have this idea to share his moveset with some other lords, though, that would make the moveset justified for Smash at least.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
1 week ago#5
Dragons have been in the games since the first game, Corrin just looks different
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
Fav games: Xenoblade (1) > P4G>P5>DQ11>FETH

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
1 week ago#6
Corrin is a dragon..even if they do look like Dialga.
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!

User Info: Neospartan

Neospartan
1 week ago#7
Corrin is a manakete that ages at the same rate as normal humans. So, a dragon, and dragons come in all shapes and sizes that are not Charizard.
I'm online, therefore I am.

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
1 week ago#8
Corrin is a 13 year old girl's Deviantart oc
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Dimitri a best https://imgur.com/a/lwwPNhB

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
1 week ago#9
WibbleWobbleWok posted...
Dragons have been in the games since the first game, Corrin just looks different
Random partial transformations are not in any other game. Like, what the f*** is the spear arm, or the mouth arm? The only other partially transformed manakete I can think of is Myrrh (and the laguz), and she constantly had her wings out. There may be others, but they're all similar cases. Corrin is the only one of its kind.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
1 week ago#10
"It's a high school dating sim now, so what do I know."

Apperently nothing, because 3H is faaaar from that.
"It's never been worse!"
"That's not true..."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What the hell is Corrin?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers