• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#41
Jazzles posted...
There are 2 kinds of people...
Those who like Pineapples on Pizza and those who don't which be ye?

interesting. Post 4 asked it, and here was my reply:

Absolutely. It's actually part of my order from Dominos. Extra sauce, double cheese, pepperoni, hamburg, double bacon, green peppers, and pinapples. Too many pinapples will react with the garlic 'causing a stomache ache so you shouldn't have too many. Helps digest the meat to make the protein more bioavailable.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#42
O.o oops.
Lol.
I remember reading that too lol. (at least now I do)
Did you ever watch wrestling?
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

Kohlrak
1 week ago#43
Jazzles posted...
O.o oops.
Lol.
I remember reading that too lol. (at least now I do)
Did you ever watch wrestling?

I was forced to watch pro-wrestling. I've seen some highschool wrestling on TV. I've been trying to pick up some combat submission wrestling at the gym, but there's not enough people there. My boxing's far better.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

Jazzles
1 week ago#44
I spent 6 years boxing.
Have you had any fights?
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

Kohlrak
1 week ago#45
Jazzles posted...
I spent 6 years boxing.
Have you had any fights?

Nah. My boxing is in a JKDC gym, so it's got a mix of Panantukan boxing, Muay Thai, and Harimau Silat for ground game outside of the wrestling moves, with some kung fu principles. We spar, but no one ever gets a broken nose or anything. We all tap before something gets broken, and we never go full force. No one there is in the same weight class, either, 'cause it's a small gym in a small town.

EDIT: Hence my interest in fighting games, especially the 3d ones.

Jazzles
1 week ago#46
I'm in a similar boat in regard to my love of fighters.

Do you have any favorite OSTs in Smash?

Kohlrak
1 week ago#47
Usually if i like the series, i like the songs. Not always the case, though. Fire emblem, street fighter, magaman, etc. If i played the series, it's got a place close to my heart, which isn't all, but most of the smash soundtrack.

Jazzles
1 week ago#48
Would you add unrelated Music if you could? If yes what?

Kohlrak
1 week ago#49
Jazzles posted...
Would you add unrelated Music if you could? If yes what?

Alot of things. There's things that could be added that's related to series, as alot is underrepresented. On the flip side, flight of the valkyries would be great. Some 80s rock, too, especialyl for little mac. I think nintendo could do well picking up some meme songs, too, if they're not too liberal with it: maybe crab dance, nyan cat, and no more than 2 others, to be played at specific situations like during a final smash. You'd have to be able to relate it in some way for it to not be super weird, though. Lots of room for custome stages to get music, too. Music seems to be forming around specific characters, too. Take Hero for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Jazzles
1 week ago#50
XD yes.
If you could add a non-video game character to the roster who would it be?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers