• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#31
Fair.

How far do you think this AMA will go?
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 week ago#32
You wake up to have transformed into this:
https://imgur.com/rDaguvu

What is the initial shock of this discovery like for you and how do you go about the rest of your days?
"A man's hands always reflect the path he's walked in life" - Rowen J. Ilbert
Current theme song: https://youtu.be/zJqEGxlNHSQ

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
1 week ago#33
Jazzles posted...
Fair.

How far do you think this AMA will go?

Depends on how bored you are to continue, since you're largely the most ineterested person. XD

TalesofLizalfos posted...
You wake up to have transformed into this:
https://imgur.com/rDaguvu

What is the initial shock of this discovery like for you and how do you go about the rest of your days?

Depends alot on how it affects my mentality. Reptiles think very differently than mammals, so i'm not sure if i would particularly care. Assuming i still had mammilian instincts, i'd likely try to find out how my mentality was affected and move on from there. I would certainly also, but only if mammilian in the cranium, try to explain to those around me that I'm still me, and ask for some empathy while i figure myself out, and point out that I clearly want to help them out showing that i'm not just some random reptile. Once i've figured out how i am mentally, i can largely continue on as I have been, outside of going out in public without one hell of a disguise. I guess i wouldn't be able to go boxing, anymore, either.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

Jazzles
1 week ago#34
Do you like Devil May Cry?
I curse my Stars with Bitter Grief and Woe, They made my Love so high and me so low.

Kohlrak
1 week ago#35
Jazzles posted...
Do you like Devil May Cry?

Never tried it. My girlfriend hates it with a passion, though.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

Jazzles
1 week ago#36
Lol. How do you feel about Star Wars?

Kohlrak
1 week ago#37
Jazzles posted...
Lol. How do you feel about Star Wars?

I think it has an interesting backlore that's largely unexplored, and largely will be unexplored now that disney took over. The lore is deep, and it had alot more potential to be fleshed out, especially when the sith had the potential to be "the good guys." The Jedi represent order while the sith represent chaos, but that doesn't automatically make one good or evil, it's just order tends to good while chaos tends to evil. Darth Vader, however, was largely always a Jedi, even when he was working for Palpatine: he was not chaotic, but of order, but he chose a different order. The idea of the dots in a yin and yang symbol is to remind you that even order has chaos in it, and even chaos has order in it, and that no side could ever truely completely overtake the other. Vader is the dark side's white dot. There's a long, long history of starwars that is untouched. We know that starwars as we know it now largely began 1000 years before the movies. So mcuh potential there for more material, but disney has a political agenda.

Jazzles
1 week ago#38
Kohlrak posted...
I think it has an interesting backlore that's largely unexplored, and largely will be unexplored now that disney took over. The lore is deep, and it had alot more potential to be fleshed out, especially when the sith had the potential to be "the good guys." The Jedi represent order while the sith represent chaos, but that doesn't automatically make one good or evil, it's just order tends to good while chaos tends to evil. Darth Vader, however, was largely always a Jedi, even when he was working for Palpatine: he was not chaotic, but of order, but he chose a different order. The idea of the dots in a yin and yang symbol is to remind you that even order has chaos in it, and even chaos has order in it, and that no side could ever truely completely overtake the other. Vader is the dark side's white dot. There's a long, long history of starwars that is untouched. We know that starwars as we know it now largely began 1000 years before the movies. So mcuh potential there for more material, but disney has a political agenda.
I like you. ^.^ It's a shame disney screwed up. I fully agree with everything you wrote.
What colour lightsaber do you like best?

Kohlrak
1 week ago#39
Jazzles posted...
I like you. ^.^ It's a shame disney screwed up. I fully agree with everything you wrote.
What colour lightsaber do you like best?

Green's always been my favorite color, but i think some of the other colors are cool, like purple. Alot of people don't realize that the colors had purpose and meaning, but in the end it was just a crystal. The ones that generate red, iirc, naturally create stronger blades, though. That said, constant red would be too boring, and it's largely most likely not worth the boost. Even if red can "break the blade" of another saber, that can be to your advantage if you're not using red. It ultimately just means that if you're swinging and his breaks yours, being a beam and all, you ultimately end up able to go through anyway, 'cause it's not like a real sword where broken blade means it becomes short. It just means that they would pass through each other in such an event, so if he blocks and you stirke, you win, and vice versa.

Jazzles
1 week ago#40
There are 2 kinds of people...
Those who like Pineapples on Pizza and those who don't which be ye?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers