• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
2 weeks ago#11
What does your username mean?
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgur.com/2DGX7e1.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gj9Kg9B.jpg

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#12
Jazzles posted...
What is your favorite series represented in any way in smash bros?

Man, now you're bein' rough, 'cause if we were to talk about characters only, that alone would be rough. You got Mario (DK is mario, i don't care what Nintendo says), LoZ, Metroid, Kirby, F-Zero/Starfox (same universe), Pokemon, Mother/Earthbound, Ice Climbers, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Metal Gear, Animal Forest/Animal Crossing, Megaman, Punch Out, Pac-Man, Fire Emblem, Duck Hunt, Pikmin, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy (even if i think Cloud's a chode), Castlevania, Dragon Quest, Fatal Fury (the rest i don't care about) on characters alone. If we bring in mii-fighters, we have Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Tales of, Undertale. Monster Hunter gets representation through Rathalos, and other assist trophies give us Bomberman, Pong, Brain age, Nintendogs (+ Cats), Swapnote, Shovel Knight, Fatal Frame. With the spirits we get The Last Story, Shantae, Galaga, and a whole lot more since even the smash wiki can't keep up.

It's between Virtua Fighter, Monster Hunter, Starfox, Shovel Knight, Shantae, and Final Fantasy. Don't make me pick a side, it was hard enough picking those out from the rest of all these great series.

DuranmanX4 posted...
What does your username mean?

Nothing. I got it from a game, where there were a bunch of phonetically possible and themed names picked out of a list at random.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#13
Virtua Fighter is amazing.
Do you have a main?
"I bring ill fortune to all those around me. The "Reaper's Curse". If you join up with me I can't guarantee your safety."

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#14
Jazzles posted...
Virtua Fighter is amazing.
Do you have a main?

Brad. Looks like me, and is closest to my real fighting style. Jacky's second closest. But i'll always pick Aoi over jacky. I need to learn her better.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#15
Cool.
Do you think Virtua Fighter 6 will ever happen?
"I bring ill fortune to all those around me. The "Reaper's Curse". If you join up with me I can't guarantee your safety."

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#16
Jazzles posted...
Cool.
Do you think Virtua Fighter 6 will ever happen?

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/7/2/AAZvvfAAAGSs.jpg

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#17
Oooohhhh X-Files I watched it alot as a kid.
Do you think Scully is hawt?

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#18
A bit old for my tastes. For most men, the younger the better (within obvious limits of course), where one's own age affects how old they can go. The famous "Age/2+7" is only appicable to what is socially acceptable, not actual attraction.

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#19
Who do you main?

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#20
My main of mains, is Dark Samus.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers