• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kohlrak

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#1
ホンマの理由分かってきてみよか
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#2
Do you like cheese?
"I bring ill fortune to all those around me. The "Reaper's Curse". If you join up with me, I can't guarantee your safety."

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#3
Jazzles posted...
Do you like cheese?

Yes, especially cheddar, and sharp chedder. My instant mashed taters don't have enough cheese in them, so i add more. And keep me away from your powdered cheese if we have spaghetti.
To hell with taking seriously this fascist site. I'll go to where the moderation either isn't arbitrary or doesn't exist, preferably the latter.

User Info: MartyMcfly2019

MartyMcfly2019
2 weeks ago#4
Pineapple on pizza? yes or no
Smash Main Banjo-Kazooie Smash MW's Crash Bandicoot and Maxwell from Scribblenauts
https://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#5
MartyMcfly2019 posted...
Pineapple on pizza? yes or no

Absolutely. It's actually part of my order from Dominos. Extra sauce, double cheese, pepperoni, hamburg, double bacon, green peppers, and pinapples. Too many pinapples will react with the garlic 'causing a stomache ache so you shouldn't have too many. Helps digest the meat to make the protein more bioavailable.

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#6
What are your thoughts on the fighters pass so far?
"I bring ill fortune to all those around me. The "Reaper's Curse". If you join up with me, I can't guarantee your safety."

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#7
Jazzles posted...
What are your thoughts on the fighters pass so far?

Joker was a bit of a disappointing surprise. Persona is a spinoff, and would've much rather seen Baphomet or Archangel Michael. I know we would've gotten Maara or Lucifer, but even one of the jacks would've been awesome-ho.

Banjo and Kazooie is not something i'm familiar with, and i've really only ever heard the name. Seems like a really off the wall pick. Nothing against them, but i'd rather have someone more famous in their slot, given how limited the DLC roster is.

Next we have Ken 2.0, with a hat. I'd much rather have Mai or someone else who doesn't look so damn much like Ken.

Hero.... This is the prize. He's the guy we should've gotten back in 4 insteaad of Cloud. Not only does he represent DQ, which is more popular than FF (and i like FF more than DQ), but he's not Cloud. Moreover, his wildcard status makes him more of a joker than Joker, and the gimmicks are far more in character than other 3rd partiy characters. His blank dead inside stare, his ridiculous moveset, etc, all perfectly display what everyone wanted from Goku. I hadn't been this excited for a smash character since Megaman and Little Mac reveals.

User Info: UberFox

UberFox
2 weeks ago#8
Do you by any chance know......the muffin man?
Unga bunga, my sig is garb garb
Gordon Freeman and Dante 4 Smash

Kohlrak
2 weeks ago#9
UberFox posted...
Do you by any chance know......the muffin man?

The muffin man?

Jazzles
2 weeks ago#10
What is your favorite series represented in any way in smash bros?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers