• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. sakurai works very hard

User Info: BaconNEggs

BaconNEggs
3 weeks ago#1
and you are all extremely ungrateful
world's best ever gamefaqs poster

User Info: UnholyColostomy

UnholyColostomy
3 weeks ago#2
Nah, not gonna just accept that nuclear disaster that is the online mode alongside them cutting a whole lot of single player content

Tho in Sakurai's defense, it isn't exclusively his fault.

User Info: Eyebrawlerz

Eyebrawlerz
3 weeks ago#3
nOo i nEeD mUh kId iCaRuS sWiTcH sEqUeL!
Bandana Dee maybe dead now, but one day he'll get his chance to shine!

User Info: Frosted_Midna

Frosted_Midna
3 weeks ago#4
Agreed!
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i.imgur.com/N6v5qZx.jpg

User Info: headcannon

headcannon
3 weeks ago#5
Shill harder.

User Info: DeZApurified

DeZApurified
3 weeks ago#6
Sakurai is my favourite director and i appreciate him so much but i have to say no one is above criticism.

You know those games you play that you dont like and have talked trash about?

People have sacrificed a lot their time and personal lives to work as hard as possible to create that game. Does that stop them from recieving criticism? No.

As long as its constructive and you dont come across as an ass, its fine.

User Info: GoldenSunRM

GoldenSunRM
3 weeks ago#7
Most of the people of this world works very hard.

You should stop defending Sakurai. When he works on Smash he's doing what he's being paid for. Just like every other human in this planet.
With that said, I AM grateful to him for how much love and passion he put in the series.

User Info: Yosuke_Erdrick

Yosuke_Erdrick
3 weeks ago#8
He isn't above Critism but you got to give him respect for the passion he puts in making the series. The man half kills himself to make these games.
kaishin no ichigeki
Official Alt of SmashBurb/Slime

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
3 weeks ago#9
Sakurai rocks.

I don't think anyone is above constructive criticism though, such as complaining about Online.

But so many people complain about him for arbitrary reasons, such as the lack of their favorite probably niche character.
It's really annoying.
I main Captain Falcon in SSBU.
R.I.P. Resident Evil fighter.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 weeks ago#10
he works to hard is part of the problem he is so hands on about things it limits creativity of the over all product

if he would loosen the reigns a bit the staff could get more done we could have for example had more single player content if he did not insist on personally testing every little thing despite his injury
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. sakurai works very hard
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers