• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Midgar only having 2 songs is the only real flaw with this game

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
6 days ago#11
That's not the game's fault.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Reflet

Reflet
6 days ago#12
crazybenjamin posted...
Lizuka posted...
Flat Zone is dumber because there's zero reason for it to not just be part of the Other pool.

It lost music from Smash 4 to Ultimate which is pretty dumb.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
6 days ago#13
Reflet posted...
crazybenjamin posted...
Lizuka posted...
Flat Zone is dumber because there's zero reason for it to not just be part of the Other pool.

So did Boxing Ring.

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
6 days ago#14
Lizuka posted...
Reflet posted...
crazybenjamin posted...
Lizuka posted...

So did Boxing Ring.

Tomorrow's Passion not being on Boxing Ring is very unfortunate. I think a recommended song list like in Brawl and 4 would be better, if you could add and remove songs from the entire OST to suit your preferences.
Everyone's most wanted has things going against them. Don't let it stop you.
(Unless they're not video game characters, I suppose. Those seem to be a big no.)

User Info: ThisAnvil

ThisAnvil
6 days ago#15
Alph being a costume instead of an echo is a flaw
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds.
Twitter @MLFoxwell

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
6 days ago#16
PK_Water posted...
Tomorrow's Passion not being on Boxing Ring is very unfortunate. I think a recommended song list like in Brawl and 4 would be better, if you could add and remove songs from the entire OST to suit your preferences.
Not sure why they removed songs from stages that barely had any music in the first place
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
6 days ago#17
Cloud not having an English voice, and not having other Final Fantasy spirits are also major flaws

but pretty much the only flaws in this game are caused by Square Enix
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: DeZApurified

DeZApurified
6 days ago#18
Honestly IMO this game is almost perfect.

But the only flaw that bothers me is alph, and im not even a pikmin fan.

I understand bowser jr and koopalings since basically they are just pilots of the clown car, which i see as the primary point of the character.

So i assumed in this game they would either make alph into an echo

Or

Like the koopalings, have all the captains as alts since like the clown car, the pikmin themselves i see as the primary function of the character. Also in japan the character is called Pikmin and Olimar.

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
6 days ago#19
firedoom666 posted...
Cloud not having an English voice, and not having other Final Fantasy spirits are also major flaws

but pretty much the only flaws in this game are caused by Square Enix

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
6 days ago#20
ThisAnvil posted...
Alph being a costume instead of an echo is a flaw

I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Midgar only having 2 songs is the only real flaw with this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers