• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 week ago#1
How do you actually feel about me?

I've been here for over a year now, and am wondering what you people actually think of me. If you hate me, please do tell me your reason. I've done enough over the course of my time here to sweeten and sour relationships, may as well see to what extent.
"Let's use our swords to shut him up!" - Matthew, Langrisser Mobile.
Current theme song: https://youtu.be/dEM2jvNliZM

User Info: ToiseOfChoice

ToiseOfChoice
1 week ago#2
I vaguely recall you (think it was you) being a snob in one of the Monster Hunter boards

User Info: Gametronics

Gametronics
1 week ago#3
No idea who you are.

Seems someone has delusions of greatness.

User Info: BaconNEggs

BaconNEggs
1 week ago#4
imagine caring enough about your popularity on a gamefaqs message board (smashfaqs, nonetheless) to make a whole topic about it

do yourself a favour and close this thread, it's kind of embarrassing
world's best ever gamefaqs poster

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 week ago#5
I don't have a problem with you as a person even though I find you to be disagreeable most of the time
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
1 week ago#6
You're a cool dude.
Do the D-A-N-C-E, stick to the B-E-A-T, just easy as A-B-C, do the dance, do the dance!

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
1 week ago#7
You're pretty cool, I think.
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: Mareen

Mareen
1 week ago#8
I hate you just for making this thread.
Awz od fiis

User Info: FMT_Player

FMT_Player
1 week ago#9
I don’t know much about you but a lot of people say you’re pretty cool so it’d be nice to know you better
Lover of fish, zombies, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash Bros :3

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
1 week ago#10
You're overall pretty chill but you can come off as a bit snobbish from time to time when talking about people's taste in video games. I also think your attraction to mostly lizardfolk is a bit weird but not a huge deal. At least you're not really toxic which is always nice.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers