• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So The Recent Rumor about the Deconfirmed Characters?

User Info: GreyHare

GreyHare
1 week ago#11
Definitely not sure, although credibility is slightly inclining towards Vergeben's side. So I'd say yes until proven otherwise.

Vergeben scenario: No Falcom and Ubisoft reps meaning no Rayman, Rabbids, Ezlo, etc. The most realistic so far.

Ubisoft lawful good scenario: Rayman (slightly unrealistic due to the current Spirit situation)

Ubisoft chaotic evil scenario: Rabbids (all hell unleashes and social media breaks)

Ubisoft neutral law: Any of the other rest

Nintendo scenario: Nintendo just says f*** it and uses Phantom of the Bwahpera because Mario + Rabbids collab and blows everyone out of the atmosphere.

User Info: KoopaDerp848

KoopaDerp848
6 days ago#12
GreyHare posted...
Definitely not sure, although credibility is slightly inclining towards Vergeben's side. So I'd say yes until proven otherwise.

Vergeben scenario: No Falcom and Ubisoft reps meaning no Rayman, Rabbids, Ezlo, etc. The most realistic so far.

Ubisoft lawful good scenario: Rayman (slightly unrealistic due to the current Spirit situation)

Ubisoft chaotic evil scenario: Rabbids (all hell unleashes and social media breaks)

Ubisoft neutral law: Any of the other rest

Nintendo scenario: Nintendo just says f*** it and uses Phantom of the Bwahpera because Mario + Rabbids collab and blows everyone out of the atmosphere.

Why would Rabbids be Chaotic Evil I see it as more Chaotic Neutral?
I do stuff, I post stuff, I laugh stuff.

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
6 days ago#13
No, Vergeben’s “leaks” were just guesses based off of rumors.
If he knows who it isn’t, why doesn’t he just tell us the full list
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
"Your blade... it did not cut deep enough."

KoopaDerp848
6 days ago#14
WibbleWobbleWok posted...
No, Vergeben’s “leaks” were just guesses based off of rumors.
If he knows who it isn’t, why doesn’t he just tell us the full list

Valid

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
6 days ago#15
KoopaDerp848 posted...
I'll wait until the Final Fighter is Revealed then I'll have an answer
You! You're the leaker! Everyone, Haggar's getting in Smash!
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
Switch: https://imgur.com/wNDqTmg

User Info: MrVaidd

MrVaidd
6 days ago#16
what was the recent rumor?
Pick a god and pray.
GT: Cap7ain Ahab | PSN: MrVaidd | NNID: MrVaidd

User Info: SenselessBreak

SenselessBreak
6 days ago#17
KoopaDerp848 posted...
Valid
because the source that knows...and has leaked characters in the past feels their job is at risk if they leak this character. (Maybe revisions have been put into place to make it harder to do?)

The source is instead saying who its not since theres no NDA if the character isnt in.

KoopaDerp848
5 days ago#18
SirRobX posted...
KoopaDerp848 posted...
I'll wait until the Final Fighter is Revealed then I'll have an answer
You! You're the leaker! Everyone, Haggar's getting in Smash!

LOL

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
5 days ago#19
SenselessBreak posted...
KoopaDerp848 posted...
Valid
because the source that knows...and has leaked characters in the past feels their job is at risk if they leak this character. (Maybe revisions have been put into place to make it harder to do?)

The source is instead saying who its not since theres no NDA if the character isnt in.

So you don't buy into the theory that Nintendo deliberately puts out leaks to spark discussions, I take it?

Incidentally, I'm not sure what to think of that theory, myself. Would make for a pretty amusing scenario if it were the case, though.

User Info: Kantiran

Kantiran
5 days ago#20
I never believe any leaks ever. Until we have an official confirmation (meaning we know who the 5th character is) nothing that hasn't been officially deconfirmed (by Nintendo or Sakurai) is deconfirmed.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So The Recent Rumor about the Deconfirmed Characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers