• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people think we'll get Cloud's KH outfit if Sora is DLC?

User Info: Pighunter213

Pighunter213
6 days ago#11
Kokonutz posted...
Go to some Sora for smash videos and some tweets by his fans, many are saying that they hope Cloud's outfit is included if Sora gets in.
It's your claim why the f*** should I have to go out of my way to look up people saying that s*** when you're the one saying people say that? If you want people to believe your claims at least provide actual f***ing sources for them.

User Info: Laventor

Laventor
6 days ago#12
Realistically, it wouldn't change a thing for Cloud's costumes if Sora were to make it in. Other than having it be a nod to Kingdom Hearts, Disney has no actual involvement with anything related to Cloud. Square-Enix owns Cloud. That includes the outfit he uses in Kingdom Hearts. As opposed to Disney having to OK Sora for Smash, Square-Enix would have to give the OK for that specific outfit. He's had it as a DLC outfit for Duodecim and there's a Bring Arts figure of that specific outfit and Disney's copyright is nowhere to be seen on either of them.

Basically, if that outfit was ever discussed, Sora's absence would not have stopped it from already having been in Smash.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
6 days ago#13
Pighunter213 posted...
It's your claim why the f*** should I have to go out of my way to look up people saying that s*** when you're the one saying people say that? If you want people to believe your claims at least provide actual f***ing sources for them.
Is it seriously so hard to imagine people out there want another alt for a character they like? lmfao

TC is posting to put work into being your research monkey for such an unimportant detail
Trying to Learn Spanish, help? | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
6 days ago#14
Sora was deconfirmed long ago
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
6 days ago#15
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Wrong. NDAs can be a thing.

HipsterSora
6 days ago#16
Dark_Zoroark posted...
oh yeah and Nintendo saying "we have no plans to make Skyward Sword on the Switch" for suuuuuuuuure means we're not getting it in several years. Just like what happened with Majora's Mask.
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
6 days ago#17
I've never seen anyone say that, but I have seen a lot of "DLC costume" predictions (most commonly being Kasumi/"Jane" for Joker).

Makes no sense and there's no reason for anyone to think it'll happen. DLC costumes for Smash have never been a thing outside of Miis.

User Info: BobbyBlabby

BobbyBlabby
6 days ago#18
JunDageki posted...
forget the outfit, it would be truly shocking if Sora even made it. they said no to Sora in Dissidia because Disney don't want Sora in a fighting game.
Why the hell would they want Sora in Smash then they don't want him in a fighting game?
Just remember: I have no idea what's going on! :D

HipsterSora
6 days ago#19
BobbyBlabby posted...
Why the hell would they want Sora in Smash then they don't want him in a fighting game?
that's not what happened, please take the time to either research yourself or read my direct response correcting the user you're responding to
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people think we'll get Cloud's KH outfit if Sora is DLC?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers