• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people think we'll get Cloud's KH outfit if Sora is DLC?

User Info: Kokonutz

Kokonutz
1 week ago#1
As of now, there's never been DLC outfits for fighters outside of the Miis so I doubt it would happen with Cloud of all people since he's the third party with the less content in smash. To me, if Chrom didn't get his Tokyo Mirage Session outfit despite spirit of that game being in the base game and the inclusion of Persona as DLC, there's no way Cloud is getting a additional outfit. If anything, they'll give the costume to the Mii swordfighter

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
1 week ago#2
forget the outfit, it would be truly shocking if Sora even made it. they said no to Sora in Dissidia because Disney don't want Sora in a fighting game.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 week ago#3
JunDageki posted...
forget the outfit, it would be truly shocking if Sora even made it. they said no to Sora in Dissidia because Disney don't want Sora in a fighting game.
Welp.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
1 week ago#4
JunDageki posted...
Don't know about that but I do know that Nomura wanted to make Dissidia as a KH spin off but later decided he didn't want Disney characters fighting each other.

I personally still wish it was possible if Cloud's KH outfit was in the game, ah well that's what modding is for.
Reading internet jokes- http://tinyurl.com/qdxttnh
Reading a poorly written argument- http://tinyurl.com/o3f3nne

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 week ago#5
JunDageki posted...
I'm pretty sure you have this story mixed up, but I've heard so many variations of it. Whisper down the lane at this point. Here is the direct quote from Nomura himself during one of the interviews for 358 Days

Where did the idea to use the Organization members for the multiplayer come from?

Nomura: We made a game where characters from various FF games got together to battle, Dissidia, but that was a project we were originally thinking of using for KH. However, deciding it would be a bad idea to make Disney characters fight each other, it never materialized for KH and ended up shifting to FF. Even this time we thought that it would be difficult to bring out Disney characters and have them fight each other in multiplayer, and wondering what to do, we arrived at the idea of using Organization XIII.

::
::

The problem wasn't having Sora in a fighting game, the problem was the idea of Disney characters fighting each other. This rubbed Nomura the wrong way, not Disney looking at this interview. IIRC Disney has said it would be up to Nomura if Sora was eligible for smash or not, and Disney characters wouldn't be fighting each other if Sora got into smash. Sakurai and Nomura are friends, so if they want it to happen it will happen with ease; the question is if they want it to happen, which none of us have any way of finding out.
Trying to Learn Spanish, help? | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
1 week ago#6
JunDageki posted...

Actually, he's not in Dissidia because Square Enix never bothered asking. They simply assumed that Disney would say no (and to be honest, that wasn't an unreasonable thing to assume).

Edit: Well, the post above mine tells the full story.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
1 week ago#7
https://youtu.be/5AYIcTVizM4
My Smash most wanteds: Shantae and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: Pighunter213

Pighunter213
6 days ago#8
Uuum who exactly is saying that? That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say anything like that. Bit of a weird thing to bring up without even giving a source that validates your claim.

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
6 days ago#9
Hopefully not, as that outfit was incredibly stupid.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

User Info: Kokonutz

Kokonutz
6 days ago#10
Pighunter213 posted...
Uuum who exactly is saying that? That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say anything like that. Bit of a weird thing to bring up without even giving a source that validates your claim.

Go to some Sora for smash videos and some tweets by his fans, many are saying that they hope Cloud's outfit is included if Sora gets in.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people think we'll get Cloud's KH outfit if Sora is DLC?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers