• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: At the end of Smash Ultimate's life cycle this is the roster (Chapter 2)

User Info: GMP

GMP
3 weeks ago#21
ObeseCity posted...
79: Reimu (Touhou)

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Shell shock from the Vegas false jock!"

User Info: AlWikowonkavitz

AlWikowonkavitz
3 weeks ago#22
P1GM4N posted...
Four is a minuscule number in the grand scheme of things.

Cole Phelps is the one true crime-related character.

That edutainment sell-out Carmen Tijuana is a nobody, and other wannabes like that upstart Phoenix Wright are not worthy.
On the first point, that's more unique characters than Zelda has, or Kirby, or Donkey Kong, which are more popular and influential series, with more varied characters, and didn't need Smash to propel them to popularity. Not to mention there are a whole bunch of Nintendo series that don't have playable characters at all. I'd personally think of those over adding more from any already repped series, actually. And if Fire Emblem is so popular on its own now, it doesn't need the automatic promotion reps every time.

And it just seems like Cole Phelps is your gimmick or something. Oh well.

I kind of agree that one or two of the characters on OP's list could swap out for less human/more weird characters. I said as much initially.
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: At the end of Smash Ultimate's life cycle this is the roster (Chapter 2)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers