• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Of all the newcomers in Ultimate both base roster and DLC

User Info: Tom Clark

Tom Clark
3 weeks ago#21
Joker to an extent.

When they showed him I knew he was the Persona dude. But had I only heard the name and not seen the picture I wouldn't have known who it was tbh.
http://i.imgur.com/6eF0W.gif

User Info: DKkrew

DKkrew
3 weeks ago#22
The only person i never hear about was Joker

User Info: TohruAdachi260

TohruAdachi260
3 weeks ago#23
The only characters I wouldn't have been able to recognize were Hero, Richter, and Simon. The only Castlevania game I've played is Order of Ecclesia, so while I knew the Belmonts were a thing, and that they had a special whip and one of them was named Simon, that's about all I knew. Though I probably would have guessed Castlevania based on their movesets alone.

As for Hero, I knew Dragon Quest was a thing, and I knew what the Slime looked like, and I assumed the series probably had a protagonist, before the announcement, I wouldn't have been able to recognize them.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: Juihau

Juihau
3 weeks ago#24
I guess Richter. Like, I knew of him from the memes, but I didn't know his name. I also knew of the DQ heroes, and if you showed me one, I could probably identify them being from DQ due to the Toriyama art style, but that's about it.

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
3 weeks ago#25
I never knew about Richter until his reveal trailer.
Mes propos reposent sur des annees de recherche.

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
3 weeks ago#26
Simon/Ritcher, Joker and Terry.

Simon/Ritcher: I was absent from gamefaqs the week it was leaked so the reveal caught me off-guard, Castlevania is relatively unknown in my country do it's not surprising.

Joker: I didn't even knew Persona was a thing, let alone Joker.

Terry: same as Joker.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 weeks ago#27
No. I'm not a smash baby that has only ever played smash.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
3 weeks ago#28
Terry. I at least knew about Banjo and Joker, even if I've never once played a game with either in it.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
3 weeks ago#29
Richter.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxTx-xPrds

User Info: PKSaltstorm

PKSaltstorm
3 weeks ago#30
Richter
Hero
Terry

"Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing."