• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Should the next character be a FEMALE?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#31
@JunDageki posted...
Not should, but i wish it was, mainly because the female characters i'm thinking are all cool.

Like?
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
2 months ago#32
Blayshy posted...
@JunDageki posted...
Not should, but i wish it was, mainly because the female characters i'm thinking are all cool.

Like?

Jill Valentine, 2B, KOS-MOS, Monster Hunter, i might be missing another one or two.
altough Mai f***ed 2B so there goes her chances down to 0.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: andree123

andree123
2 months ago#33
I think it is the best way to end the fighters pass with a female.
I like unitinu ekil I
"These are going to be characters that are new to the series, just like Joker from Persona 5." - Reggie at VGA 2018.

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
2 months ago#34
I damn well hope so!
Why do people waste so much time talking about things they don't like? They should just talk with like minded people about things they really enjoy!

User Info: TheBeyonder

TheBeyonder
2 months ago#35
Any Neptunia characters are deconfirmed due to a cow that is not for good boys and girls.

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
2 months ago#36
TheBeyonder posted...
Any Neptunia characters are deconfirmed due to a cow that is not for good boys and girls.
Oh wow, well guess that Terry is deconfirmed as a whole because of Mai then, too bad that having a potential sensitive spirit de confirm your whole series from getting in uh?
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

TheBeyonder
2 months ago#37
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Oh wow, well guess that Terry is deconfirmed as a whole because of Mai then, too bad that having a potential sensitive spirit de confirm your whole series from getting in uh?
Any of the HDD cpu forms have inappropriate parts, so that logic of smash is for good boys and girls, sadly deconfirms them.

Zero_Suit_Vi
2 months ago#38
TheBeyonder posted...
Any of the HDD cpu forms have inappropriate parts, so that logic of smash is for good boys and girls, sadly deconfirms them.
... You're really gonna tell me that CPU White Heart is more inappropriate that Bayonetta, or that well.. Everyone single one or them except Yellow Heart (Where I agree, you have a point, she's inappropriate, but she wouldn't be playable anyway) is more inappropriate than the playable character that litteraly is in a swim truck while looking like a normal human?
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

TheBeyonder
2 months ago#39
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
... You're really gonna tell me that CPU White Heart is more inappropriate that Bayonetta, or that well.. Everyone single one or them except Yellow Heart (Where I agree, you have a point, she's inappropriate, but she wouldn't be playable anyway) is more inappropriate than the playable character that litteraly is in a swim truck while looking like a normal human?
I only hope for the best that Blanc would be in smash. Her Withe Heart Form is fine, and Cammy was a spirit and her legs was showing. Post fighter would be the only chance for Blanc.

Zero_Suit_Vi
2 months ago#40
TheBeyonder posted...
I only hope for the best that Blanc would be in smash. Her Withe Heart Form is fine, and Cammy was a spirit and her legs was showing. Post fighter would be the only chance for Blanc.
Showing Legs wasn't the problem of Mai I believe... It's more the fact that she have nothing more than a loose clothe that hide her genital, which is a problem that very, very few requested characters have, I frankly don't believe that anyone that have something hiding the rest is off the table, I mean once again.. We have a character in Smash, à Human character, that only hide his genital, and he passed just fine for two games straight, so... Yeah
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Should the next character be a FEMALE?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers