• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. People of Smashfaqs, are you a virgin?
Ask Joe
"Hey Hey Hey!"
PM me if you wanna sprite winter spiced cranberry

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
1 week ago#72
@CarbonButtflap Or we just think sex is overrated, toys and restraints are a huge turn off to me, I never been into that kind of stuff. I went in both times with no condom on too with different girls and I just thought it wasn't nearly as awesome as people thought it was. Does it feel good? Yes, but it didn't make my eyes roll into the back of my head and cause me to see the universe from a new perspective like a Jimmy Neutron brain blast or anything. I find much more pleasure in other things than sex.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WiiLover94

WiiLover94
1 week ago#73
godofwar596 posted...
Gotcha, it's just on SmashFAQs you don't know if someone is trolling or telling the truth, good to hear you're happy.

I completely understand
Thank you dude
Currently Playing: MUA3, Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain
Ryu Hayabusa for Smash!

User Info: Don_Dondon

Don_Dondon
1 week ago#74
SomeBlindGuy posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...
I'd assume either the terrible weather or the lines of potholes we call "roads" drove you away, or maybe you just got a job somewhere else.

weather (lol weather there was great, place where I'm living now is way worse)?

job?
is it so hard to tell what age I am from that post?
lol I will give you the roads tho

I just feel like the weather here is pretty bad, it just kind of flip-flops between being way too cold and way too hot with no inbetween. The only time the weather is somewhat bearable is for a short time during the Spring and Fall.

I can't really tell how old people are through text, I guess I was wrong in assuming you were grown up and had a job or something, it was the way you said "I moved", it made me think that you were living on your own.

I get what you mean with the weather but the warm days would be enough for me to like it. I suppose the cold days are colder than where I currently am, but I'd still take that over s***ty weather nearly all year round
if I was at job age why would I care about the age of consent?
Official Gooey of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#75
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...
I'd assume either the terrible weather or the lines of potholes we call "roads" drove you away, or maybe you just got a job somewhere else.

job?

I just feel like the weather here is pretty bad, it just kind of flip-flops between being way too cold and way too hot with no inbetween. The only time the weather is somewhat bearable is for a short time during the Spring and Fall.

I can't really tell how old people are through text, I guess I was wrong in assuming you were grown up and had a job or something, it was the way you said "I moved", it made me think that you were living on your own.

I get what you mean with the weather but the warm days would be enough for me to like it. I suppose the cold days are colder than where I currently am, but I'd still take that over s***ty weather nearly all year round

I had my 1st job at 10 working on a farm.
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: squarion

squarion
1 week ago#76
@Vergeben
Favorite Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country 2

User Info: vant

vant
1 week ago#77
Bumping this

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
1 week ago#78
No.
My Super Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: FN1-LK0-0NG

User Info: Don_Dondon

Don_Dondon
1 week ago#79
Jazzles posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...

job?

but like
did you move
was it a full time job
and if so was it actually legal
Official Gooey of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#80
Don_Dondon posted...
Jazzles posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...
Don_Dondon posted...
SomeBlindGuy posted...

job?

but like
did you move
was it a full time job
and if so was it actually legal

Did i move? It was on weekends lol i was in the 4th grade. I dont think it was illegal?
Lets put a smile on that face :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. People of Smashfaqs, are you a virgin?
  • Post New Message