• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why isn't Ness nerfed?

User Info: Plaz99

Plaz99
1 week ago#1
All they need to do is make his Fair come out a couple frames slower and completely remove the hitstun from PKSpam. This character is disgusting and we all know it, including the Ness mains (which admit so themselves, as that's the reason they main him).
One nice deed a day will spread so much kindness.

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
1 week ago#2
He's not that difficult to deal with and was dog s*** in previous games.

He'll probably be high mid tier once the game stops updating and there's no more dlc
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
1 week ago#3
Lucas > Ness anyways
Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat..

Plaz99
1 week ago#4
AbysmalTrinity posted...
He's not that difficult to deal with and was dog s*** in previous games.

He'll probably be high mid tier once the game stops updating and there's no more dlc

My issue rises when I go online and experience input lag. A few frames is all I need to f*** with my timing and playstyle, let alone the 20+ frames this game has. Also, his PKSpam needs to be nerfed. I think we can all agree on that. Online, with how awful and broken it still is, is the biggest issue. That and how they made buffering work, alongside buffer-roll glitches.

User Info: Pickley-

Pickley-
1 week ago#5
sdi

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
1 week ago#6
How I deal with Ness:

Opens no particular Book of Religion
I am a person who does stuff with things given the situation and possibilities.

Plaz99
1 week ago#7
Pickley- posted...
sdi

We've been expecting you.

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
1 week ago#8
If they didn't nerf Palu or ZSS, they're aren't going to nerf Ness.
"Welcome to hell, also known as life. So come ready to die, welcome to hell!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxX72yVdbJo

User Info: Unknown Force

Unknown Force
1 week ago#9
Plaz99 posted...
All they need to do is make his Fair come out a couple frames slower and completely remove the hitstun from PKSpam. This character is disgusting and we all know it, including the Ness mains (which admit so themselves, as that's the reason they main him).

I can't help but feel you just want him to be bad.
MvCI Team: Capcom Function/ Marvel Function
#FreeCustomPalutena

Plaz99
1 week ago#10
Unknown Force posted...
Plaz99 posted...

I can't help but feel you just want him to be bad.

So by "bad," you mean unable to spam his agreed upon broken moves? PK Fire is the main issue, and we all know that. It needs it's hitstun removed. Then I don't mind him at all, as everything else is easy to deal with.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why isn't Ness nerfed?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers