• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people want Geno

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
3 weeks ago#41
because they like him, dummyhead, why do you want steve
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
3 weeks ago#42
demon_cleaner posted...
There's even less reason to bring Geno back in the main Mario series than there is in Smash. He was designed as a one-off character and there's really not much you can use him for anymore.

Ah yes there is even less reason to bring geno to the series where he came from than there is in smash LOL.

If geno doesnt even have a place in his own home series then by all means he should stay the hell away from smash, this franchise cant really adopt him either and he'll also be a one off here because it means that nintendo would have to go out of their way for every smash game to bring SE on board to ensure that Geno gets in, simply put Geno isnt worth the trouble for anyone really.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: VictorDamazio

VictorDamazio
3 weeks ago#43
1499 posted...
I want Geno in Smash because he is the epitome of “never ever.”

Can you imagine how amazing Smash Ultimate would be if we got Ridley, King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie AND Geno? This fanbase would never want a Smash game again.

People said “anyone can get in” once Cloud got in, but I don’t necessarily believe that. If Geno gets in, however, it will be proof enough that as a community, a unified voice, we truly can change the tide of the biggest crossover in gaming history.

Nope.

When Geno happens, people will just find another character to hate, I'm feeling that after Geno gets revealed, people will start to support either Reimu Hakurei or Marina Liteyears, and once again, the same kind of people who hated Geno will insist on hating these characters and saying never ever.

And also, people keep saying to stop comparing Geno with the characters already in the game, but when he is in, they will insist to stop comparing the next most wanted with the characters already in the game including Geno.

User Info: WolfishOne

WolfishOne
3 weeks ago#44
And here we have all 6 of Geno's real fans in the same thread
#Byleth and Sora 4 Smash

User Info: NamelessShame

NamelessShame
3 weeks ago#45
WolfishOne posted...
And here we have all 6 of Geno's real fans in the same thread

Seven. Sorry I'm late, mate.
Where did dinosaurs come from?
Where did they go? Will we ever have answers to these mysteries? Hopefully we'll find out... today.

User Info: YouMustRecover_

YouMustRecover_
3 weeks ago#46
NamelessShame posted...
Seven. Sorry I'm late, mate.
Number eight, reporting in.
:)

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
3 weeks ago#47
crazybenjamin posted...
Wouldn't it be easier to do things...the other way around? That's assuming Nintendo wants to revive the character in the first place.

The problem is that Geno faces stiff competition from other potential Mario series reps. Or Nintendo could just decide that the game doesn't need any more Mario reps.
No it wouldn't, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge partners from recent Paper Mario and Mario + Luigi games.

Sakurai acknowledges Geno and it's by far his best chance.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
3 weeks ago#48
VictorDamazio posted...
Nope.

When Geno happens, people will just find another character to hate, I'm feeling that after Geno gets revealed, people will start to support either Reimu Hakurei or Marina Liteyears, and once again, the same kind of people who hated Geno will insist on hating these characters and saying never ever.

And also, people keep saying to stop comparing Geno with the characters already in the game, but when he is in, they will insist to stop comparing the next most wanted with the characters already in the game including Geno.
I remember its been noted to you it's as clear as not all known gaming characters would eventually become Smash fighters so such argument is only meaningless?

Rather than wasting time on such argument it's be more meaningful to support your favorite characters to be in more video games.

User Info: Lo of Popstar

Lo of Popstar
3 weeks ago#49
Pikachu150 posted...
Could you really not use the search bar to look up the fifty other threads asking about this or did you just want to rant and rage on your own?
Yeah. There are a lot of reasons why people want Geno that aren't "memes lol" and they're not at all hard to find if this topic was meant to be posed as a legitimate question.
"He enjoyed life, as do all who are spared from the curse of intelligence." ~ Adam Sessler, X-Play

User Info: crazybenjamin

crazybenjamin
3 weeks ago#50
A_Field_Lover posted...
No it wouldn't, Nintendo doesn't even want to acknowledge partners from recent Paper Mario and Mario + Luigi games.

Sakurai acknowledges Geno and it's by far his best chance.
Ultimate's DLC is not Sakurai's decision to make.
If Nintendo doesn't want Geno, then we're not getting Geno in OR out of Smash.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why do people want Geno
  • Topic Archived