• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BrerOswald

BrerOswald
3 weeks ago#1
Love him or hate him, he’s coming. This isn’t a joke. No matter where you go, people seem to be in unison with the agreement that Blue Pinocchio from Earthbound is the first to join after the FP.
#1 resident Disney Parks Expert on GameFAQs and one heck of a terrible Banjo-Kazooie player if I do say so myself.

User Info: Metagross15

Metagross15
3 weeks ago#2
No he isn't.

User Info: duumb

duumb
3 weeks ago#3
He’s in, and if not it’s a sin.

User Info: Squid99

Squid99
3 weeks ago#4
Geno has lower chances than Bowsette and Goku do of becoming playable on Smash.

User Info: YoungLink

YoungLink
3 weeks ago#5
BrerOswald posted...
Love him or hate him, he’s coming. This isn’t a joke. No matter where you go, people seem to be in unison with the agreement that Blue Pinocchio from Earthbound is the first to join after the FP.

Why does people say that Geno is related to Earthbound?

Squid99 posted...
Geno has lower chances than Bowsette and Goku do of becoming playable on Smash.

I remember people saying something like this about King K. Rool, Ridley and Banjo too
Those people are very quiet right now hahahaha

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
3 weeks ago#6
and i... am... sans undertale.

https://i.imgtc.ws/b5FtKDZ.jpg
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
3 weeks ago#7
Well, he better wear a condom then
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Final Fantasy VI

User Info: TohruAdachi260

TohruAdachi260
3 weeks ago#8
Does that mean you're going to flip to hating Geno if he gets announced just like you went from hating Banjo to loving him the second he was announced?
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: BrerOswald

BrerOswald
3 weeks ago#9
TohruAdachi260 posted...
Does that mean you're going to flip to hating Geno if he gets announced just like you went from hating Banjo to loving him the second he was announced?

No. I made it widely clear that “hating Banjo” was a reaction to being extremely disappointed after the Grinch leak was fake, and hoping it would be a form of reverse psychology to get him in. Before Grinch leak, I was pretty vocally Pro Banjo.
#1 resident Disney Parks Expert on GameFAQs and one heck of a terrible Banjo-Kazooie player if I do say so myself.

User Info: VictorDamazio

VictorDamazio
3 weeks ago#10
Geno will happen someday.

It may take another decade, but at this point, it's pretty clear that Nintendo and Sakurai know there's demand for him and decided to add him someday, they just need the right opportunity, and add other characters first.
  • Topic Archived