• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate my 1st party Fighters Pass

User Info: Nautilus_23

Nautilus_23
4 weeks ago#1
How would you rate it? - Results (76 votes)
10- Perfect!
3.95% (3 votes)
9- Amazing
0% (0 votes)
8- Very good
3.95% (3 votes)
7- Good
11.84% (9 votes)
6- Decent
11.84% (9 votes)
5- Okay
10.53% (8 votes)
4- Not great
11.84% (9 votes)
3- Bad
13.16% (10 votes)
2- Awful
10.53% (8 votes)
1- The Worst
22.37% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Characters:
-Paper Mario
-Bandana Dee
-Tingle
-Three Houses (Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude as a Pokémon Trainer-esque character)
-Waluigi

Also included as a bonus: Boss Rush mode.
Dedede, that's a name you should know! Dedede, he's the king of the show!
Friend Code: 0395-4081-2826

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
4 weeks ago#2
Kinda weak tbh. 2 Mario characters, which is 3 DLC Mario characters total, ugh. Tingle makes sense but isn't exciting, Bandana Dee is a great addition, and 3H Lords would be really hated even if I'd love it myself. Boss Rush paid DLC is very bad, it should be free if included like the other modes, especially since the bosses are already in the game.
Everyone's most wanted has things going against them. Don't let it stop you.
(Unless they're not video game characters, I suppose. Those seem to be a big no.)

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
4 weeks ago#3
Isn't Waluigi already a npc within this game, supposed you're specifically talking about Smash Ultimate?

Like said with plant piranha already being a Mario DLC, wouldn't be good to have more Mario DLCs for this round. It'd be abit more realistic to assume the franchsies that don't have newcomers in the base game.

User Info: Totes-My-Boats

Totes-My-Boats
4 weeks ago#4
Terrible 1/10
SW-4448-3226-8798
NNID: BeticChris

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
4 weeks ago#5
Yeah, I wouldn't buy that. Really bad pass right there. Waste of $25.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#6
I don't think Fire Emblem should have more characters, let alone three (also Charizard Ivysaur and Squirtle are treated as separate characters when it comes to the game's numbering).

Tingle would be a terrible addition as he is essentially a joke character while Zelda fans have been asking for vastly more popular characters. Getting Tingle would basically be a slap in the face to everyone who's been asking for characters like Skull Kid, Midna, Impa, and Vaati.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

User Info: DorayakiQs

DorayakiQs
4 weeks ago#7
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
Tingle would be a terrible addition as he is essentially a joke character while Zelda fans have been asking for vastly more popular characters. Getting Tingle would basically be a slap in the face to everyone who's been asking for characters like Skull Kid, Midna, Impa, and Vaati.

>I don't think Fire Emblem should have more characters, let alone three (also Charizard Ivysaur and Squirtle are treated as separate characters when it comes to the game's numbering).

I wouldn't say Tingle cannot fit in as he indeed fights in Hyrule Warriors, and he was a protagonist in his own spinoff. But I agree that peple just want some other more "heroic" characters to be chosen as the Zelda reps.

As for FE, I think it'd just get more fighters like how Pokemon in Smash works. It wouldn't matter that much if Smash 6 reboots the roster and replace a new FE fighter.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#8
Paper Mario- Trash
Bandana Dee- Trash
Tingle- Trash
3H- Mediocre
Waluigi- Ok

Overall pretty bad
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#9
It was amazing until Tingle. Then waluigi sent it straight to hell.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#10
Awful. Basically the development time of 7 characters, three of them from FE and two from Mario.

Bandana Dee and Tingle are alright, and at least Waluigi'll sell well, but this is a horrible set of fighters. Guess s***ty first party picks would be needed to sell it, though.

I personally like this pass quite a bit more but it'd be a bunch of mediocre decisions.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Rate my 1st party Fighters Pass
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers