• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Terry may come sooner than we think.

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
4 weeks ago#11
DuranmanX4 posted...
When do you think Character 5 is releasing? February? Will we be going another 100 days without a character release?

Nah i think that they pull a plant and try to get then out a bit sooner, but no sooner then like, 3rd week of jan, then probably march
#nogeno#nochief#nosteve#nowah#nocrash#nospyro

User Info: Duwangboi

Duwangboi
4 weeks ago#12
grantholomew posted...
I’m pretty sure it’ll either be early November or late November, because Pokémon Sword and Shield is in the middle and they want all the attention on that when it releases. Hopefully, them posting a reminder on Twitter means it’ll be soon, so early November.

Actually Terry's release might be more exciting than those games but y'know, wishful thinking.
Duwangboi's bizarre life
https://i.imgtc.ws/wyeyz2s.jpg

pwiggler
4 weeks ago#13
Duwangboi posted...
grantholomew posted...
I’m pretty sure it’ll either be early November or late November, because Pokémon Sword and Shield is in the middle and they want all the attention on that when it releases. Hopefully, them posting a reminder on Twitter means it’ll be soon, so early November.

Actually Terry's release might be more exciting than those games but y'know, wishful thinking.

I dunno about that, it IS terry

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
4 weeks ago#14
Remember the Japanese 7-Eleven ads that featured the dlc characters right before they were released?
Terry's ad wasn't released yet, and they won't change the ads until November 3rd.
So Terry probably won't be released before that.

pwiggler
4 weeks ago#15
DisketDance posted...
Remember the Japanese 7-Eleven ads that featured the dlc characters right before they were released?
Terry's ad wasn't released yet, and they won't change the ads until November 3rd.

Good catch, but last i checked 6 is greater than 3

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
4 weeks ago#16
pwiggler posted...
DisketDance posted...

Why six? Did I miss something?

pwiggler
4 weeks ago#17
DisketDance posted...
pwiggler posted...
DisketDance posted...

Why six? Did I miss something?

Op was talking about the 6th, which i think is after the 3rd, not sure
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Terry may come sooner than we think.
  • Topic Archived