• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Thread for users who are currently in some sort of physical discomfort

User Info: BobbyBlabby

BobbyBlabby
1 week ago#61
My asthma has been waking me up at night lately.
Anyone else with asthma knows how torturous this feels even when you have an albuterol inhaler to use
Just remember: I have no idea what's going on! :D

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
1 week ago#62
I have Scoliosis, Spina Bifida Occulta, a fused vertebrae and two others that were shaved to prevent bone fragmentation.

An integrated nerve cluster behind my left eye that gives me a permanent headache and makes my hereditary Migraines 10x worse. It is operable but will reduce my visual strength by 30% and I will go blind in that eye within a decade.

Left shoulder socket has been worn down through constant injury to the point it no longer correctly contains the joint and makes voluntary and involuntary dislocation extremely easy. This makes me nauseated every time it happens.

Arthritic wrists from excessive gaming that I use to escape several psychological conditions and replace the sleep I don't get thanks to Insomnia.

My immune system is exceptionally strong and does me the "favor" of completely nullifying the effectiveness of any medication I take (outside of basic painkillers) within a month of first being taken and outright rejecting others by adding abrupt heart failure and paralysis to the list of side effects to "protect me" from having to take it again.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: Tinfoil

Tinfoil
1 week ago#63
blueblur98 posted...
brain... hurty
i want cookies and a 90 minute cut of avatar
You're face, to face,
With the man who sold the world~

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
1 week ago#64
Tinfoil posted...
blueblur98 posted...
brain... hurty

wow you must have a really high iq
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

User Info: In_A_Fayz

In_A_Fayz
1 week ago#65
DrunkCellist posted...
Tinfoil posted...
blueblur98 posted...
brain... hurty

wow you must have a really high iq

tinfoil hat

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
1 week ago#66
my 🗿 hurt
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
1 week ago#67
BobbyBlabby posted...
Anyone else with asthma knows how torturous this feels even when you have an albuterol inhaler to use
I had asthma from when I was 3 to when I was about 17. It f***ing sucked. I don't need an inhaler anymore, but if I over exert myself I tend to take a while to catch my breath.
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: EliteV

EliteV
1 week ago#68
Mosquitoes have been having a field day with my feet lately
More versions of Mega Man for Smash Ultimate! Ray 01 too!
I support Shadow the Hedgehog for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
1 week ago#69
BobbyBlabby posted...
You might consider getting a qvar or avesco inhaler as well and taking it on a day to day basis. Speaking from experience!
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: jakenomad

jakenomad
1 week ago#70
2-5 times a year I get acute insomnia and have alot of trouble sleeping for a few weeks (think I just got past one of them). I also feel like I'm bending my back too much, it's kinda sore.

Ender68 posted...
BobbyBlabby posted...
I had asthma from when I was 3 to when I was about 17. It f***ing sucked. I don't need an inhaler anymore, but if I over exert myself I tend to take a while to catch my breath.

I had asthma but outgrew it, but yeah still run out of breath quickly
What do you mean "what the hell is a Funyarinpa"? You mean you don't know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Thread for users who are currently in some sort of physical discomfort
  • Post New Message