• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does your main have at least one dead parent? (See inside for 2nd question)

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 week ago#11
I don't believe we ever hear about the Queen of Hyrule unless it's Zelda
The Keeper of Reaction Images
Join my Discord that totally has lots of members: https://discord.gg/rreSTu5

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
1 week ago#12
Paper Mario - Unsure
Master Chief - Unsure
Waluigi - Unsure
Adeleine & Ribbon - Unsure
Pajama Sam - No

Ganondorf - Unsure
The Official Pajama Sam Supporter of GameFAQs

User Info: ganjo

ganjo
1 week ago#13
R.O.B ? Hmmm for a robot you could argue the creator is the parent. So who designed him? (Looks up rob on wikipedia)... it's Gunpei Yokoi... so RIP...

Yes Heihachi's parents are dead.
My most wanteds: #1 Heihachi, #2 Rayman, #3 a new Zelda rep, #4 Waluigi, #5 Shadow, #6 Geno, #7 Ryu Hayabusa, #8 Crash Bandicoot, #9 Doom Slayer, #10 Diablo

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
1 week ago#14
Kirby: I dunno!

Daisy: Most likely? Hopefully?

Agnés: If the mother vestal was her real mother, she's probably dead. I dunno about her father though.

Tiz: sniff...

Ringabel: He doesn't know, and probably doesn't care either.

Edea: Her dad is a cripple and her mom is sick, but they're alive for now! :D
Prepare for mild to severe discomfort!
You guys may hate each other, but I still appreciate everybody.

User Info: Wildstar

Wildstar
1 week ago#15
Richter = Well, at the current point in the Castlevania timeline, yes, his parents are dead (and so is he). During Rondo of Blood, though? I'm honestly not sure. His parents aren't mentioned at all in the game.

Ryu Hayabusa = Yes. His father, Ken Hayabusa, dies in the opening cutscene of Ninja Gaiden 1. I don't know about his mother, though.
One of the few remaining Belmont mains.
I also play Ken & Chrom as well, and I'm hoping Terry's gonna be a lot of fun, because I'm very excited for him.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
1 week ago#16
Snake = Both of his "parents" die in Metal Gear Solid 4.

Ryu Hayabusa = As mentioned above, Ken Hayabusa dies in Ninja Gaiden 1.
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 week ago#17
Young Link's parents are definitely dead.

Kiryu's parents were killed by his father figure when he was a baby. Then, in Yakuza 1 his father figure dies.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 week ago#18
Mega Man-Considering he was built, he only has one parent. Though the old codger is bound to kick the bucket sooner or later.

Dixie Kong-I've never heard a thing about her family, aside from her little cousin Kiddy so I dunno.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: Azshara

Azshara
1 week ago#19
AzureScrublord posted...
Ganondorf- ...Well, if they weren't dead in Ocarina, they almost certainly were by the time of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Sora- Well, we know he has a mom at least. But she hasn't even been mentioned since the first game. No word on his dad though.

Riku mentioned Sora’s dad to Terra in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep that he often takes Riku and Sora to the smaller playground island that is the mostly visited part of Destiny Islands in the Kingdom Hearts series so they can hang out there.

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 week ago#20
Richter. Not that I'm aware of.

Luke fon Fabre. No, his parents are alive and well.
"If the world won't accept you, the fault lies with it, not you!" - Tear Grants
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does your main have at least one dead parent? (See inside for 2nd question)
  • Topic Archived