• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.

User Info: SomeBlindGuy

SomeBlindGuy
1 week ago#71
Bowser gets ice cream. Bowser turns into ice cream. Bowser gets ice cream. Bowser gets ice cream

Fryders and Skittles are made at the Koopa King House. The Koopalings leave them in a pile of garbage in the room. They're seen in a flashback in the end of the film.

The Koopalings are in the Koopa House. They're seen eating some fried chicken and Skittles. They talk to the Koopalings on the stairs.

Princess Toadstool is seen drinking a glass of milk with a big grin on her face while Toad goes off to do his chores in the house. She's shown drinking milk multiple times throughout the film, and each time she drinks a different beverage. She also takes some milk with her in her mouth throughout the film.

Toad eats a box of Koopa-Nuts. Toad gives his friend a Koopa-Nooka. Toad eats the Koopa-Nooka.
Here are some drawings of some characters I like to draw.
https://i.imgtc.ws/P8tmdGf.jpg - https://i.imgtc.ws/v2m8xQt.png

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
1 week ago#72
BenJ09 posted...
"I know," smiled Sakurai.

this is a powerful sentence
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 week ago#73
Sonic Says:

The more we talk about the Super Robot Wars series, we realize that it may not actually exist. In fact, it has been rumored for quite some time to have been canceled, or even at an earlier time. It is not known whether and when or if this rumor has become true and it is even known that the series was canceled but it is said that the series had already started filming at the time.

In any event, Sonic was seen as a guest in one episode during the series, the one in which he is shown making a Super Robot Run.

The title of Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice is, and remains, undefined because the series is still in a very early stage of production.

One of the things they mentioned was how the story would be set in the future. However, at the time of their announcement, it is not known how "future" is meant to be defined. It is however known that the characters, robots, and locations in the game will be set in the twenty year old world they have talked about.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
1 week ago#74
Joker wonders why he's in Smash if he's from a PS4 exclusive.

"What the f*** is Smash anyways?

What's a PS4 exclusive?

Sakurai responds by saying that Sakurai is on "Smash Club" and that he loves the fighting games. He points out that Sakurai loves Final Fantasy Type-0.

Sakurai wonders why people don't like him more when he's on PS4. He's a PS4 producer as well. The creator of "Final Fantasy", the "God of the PlayStation", is on a new title.

He also mentions in response to a fan that his game has gotten some hype around it, but the "smash community" is kind of stupid.

Sakurai says he wishes he'd been more involved with the community before "Final Fantasy Type-0" came out. "I wish I was more active in the Smash world. I wish Smash were more prominent, if I could talk about them more and have more support of the community I would be happy."

What is Sakurai working on?

He's working on Fortnite 2.
WHAT. WHAT THE f***.
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
1 week ago#75
Ender68 posted...
Joker wonders why he's in Smash if he's from a PS4 exclusive.

"What the f*** is Smash anyways?

What's a PS4 exclusive?

Sakurai responds by saying that Sakurai is on "Smash Club" and that he loves the fighting games. He points out that Sakurai loves Final Fantasy Type-0.

Sakurai wonders why people don't like him more when he's on PS4. He's a PS4 producer as well. The creator of "Final Fantasy", the "God of the PlayStation", is on a new title.

He also mentions in response to a fan that his game has gotten some hype around it, but the "smash community" is kind of stupid.

Sakurai says he wishes he'd been more involved with the community before "Final Fantasy Type-0" came out. "I wish I was more active in the Smash world. I wish Smash were more prominent, if I could talk about them more and have more support of the community I would be happy."

What is Sakurai working on?

He's working on Fortnite 2.
WHAT. WHAT THE f***.

Top 10 Plot Twists
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
1 week ago#76
Sans: I'm gonna give you a bad time
Ness: But I'm you!
Geno: We're all you.

Gladiolus: *Looks at Sans*
Ness: But he's an idiot.
Geno: You're right. The man is a fool.
Sans: But I'm you!
Ness: *Looks at Geno*
Geno: You're the only sane one here.
Ness: We were all you!
Geno: ...
Geno: You and I are the only ones who can make him right.
Ness: You and I didn't need to do this. You knew the situation, and you took the chance.
Katarina: Yeah. We saw the light that lit your friend's path.
Ness: But we didn't want to lose that light.
Geno: Good one, sis. You're right.
Katarina: *Looks at Sans*
Rarity:

Who tf are Gladiolus, Katarina and Rarity?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxTx-xPrds
(edited 1 week ago)
Pac-Man was having a rough fever one day that he thought he would die. There was a rumor flying around that he might be dead at the time.

The next day he walked into the local hospital and decided to have some fun. After taking a few swings at the nurses, he went for a dip in the drain. He went inside, but when he left he found a note taped to the top door of the bathtub stating, "This is where you end up being killed."

The kids who lived there called the police. At first they thought they were being robbed, but when they went to the house to check out more details, they found it had a note left there to the effect of: "You'll never believe the day I found out I had an STD from the devil." The note also said the guy's name was "Satan" and that he was "a big threat to society."

They took Satan into custody and charged him with first degree murder.

After that, the police took out warrants against the houses where Satan lived and they started a murder investigation.

Jesus this got diabolical fast
Official Ludwig von Koopa of the Smash Ultimate Boards
~For he's a jolly bad Koopa, which nobody can deny!~

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
1 week ago#78
CyberKitten05 posted...
Sans: I'm gonna give you a bad time
Ness: But I'm you!
Geno: We're all you.

Ness: But he's an idiot.
Geno: You're right. The man is a fool.
Sans: But I'm you!
Ness: *Looks at Geno*
Geno: You're the only sane one here.
Ness: We were all you!
Geno: ...
Geno: You and I are the only ones who can make him right.
Ness: You and I didn't need to do this. You knew the situation, and you took the chance.
Katarina: Yeah. We saw the light that lit your friend's path.
Ness: But we didn't want to lose that light.
Geno: Good one, sis. You're right.
Katarina: *Looks at Sans*
Rarity:

Who tf are Gladiolus, Katarina and Rarity?

Katalina is that chick from Granblue Fantasy (who was "leaked" to be one of the DLC characters a long time ago before Joker's reveal), and I believe Rarity is a MLP Pony.

No clue on Gladiolus.

EDIT: Wait, that's Katarina, not Katalina. Then, unless they're talking about the Fire Emblem character, then I don't know.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: PeridotEX

PeridotEX
1 week ago#79
Completion
CuterChihuahua2 was planning his next post on SmashFAQs. It was "
The game is broken. Don't play it!" There's a good argument that the game was broken before Brawl and Melee were even released, and that it'll probably still be broken as long as Smash Brothers itself is around in the future. To add insult to injury, he claims that he "never saw" a single tournament with more than 10 players. As a result, the only tournament he ever saw was the same two people who were playing every tournament he ever saw, which means that his opinions are mostly derived from reading the comments of people who aren't even playing Melee. On top of that, he claims that the way the game was coded back then was "incredibly dumb" and "un-fun" because it was "lacking a balance." This is not true, and there are plenty of examples where his "proof" of things being broken are all things that he believes, or is implied to believe, are still technically valid.

On his page, he claims to "wish" he had a better connection to Nintendo, and to "support the

Scarily accurate
DLC Prediction: i don't even know anymore

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
1 week ago#80
Pink Gold Peach was confirmed as the 5th Fighter's Pass character for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. She was the fifth most common female character in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and the 4th most common female character in Super Smash Bros Melee. She has also been confirmed to appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Her new design is based on the original Japanese concept art and artwork to Super Smash Bros Melee, and she is also the first fully playable female fighter in Smash for Wii U. She was later announced as her playable character at the New York Comic Con in New York, New York, United States, on August 4, 2016.

In 2016, the 2 characters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate that would eventually become available in the arcade version were released, and their respective official name was revealed: Mario and Pikachu. The 3D versions of Mario and Pikachu were also released.

Character Design

Mario

Art by M.C. Escher

Mario is the main protagonist of the franchise and the main protagonist of all series. Mario is a hero in the Mario & Luigi series, but unlike most of his friends, he is a hero

Huh...
Patiently waiting for Resident Evil content in Smash.
Preferably Jill as a playable character, though Leon or Chris would also be pretty great.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
  • Post New Message